What's new

Unsolved Need a hand please!

R

Rex

Reaction score
So im using 360lSBEST's tool. It use to work for me doing stats, unlock all etc but its for some reason playing up now.. When i launch the game and go to online i open the tool, click the stats and unlock all. It changes my stats and prestige and unlocks all perks, accept one from each.. (i.e quickdraw does not go pro) and Titles and emblems do not unlock. I've used this before on myself and it's worked fine.. BUT! When i go back and go to main menu i get an update, i download the update and it just gives me the update again. Could this be why the tool is not working now? Any help?? (I've downloaded the TU23 from Ox's thread and added it)

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
I ImOx is a genius in this type of stuff, if anyone would know it would be him.

K

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Yes there are 3 perks that do not get upgraded to pro no matter what, however they become like 2 or 3 kills off completion so can easily be achieved in one game.
the titles and emblems do work, however dont show up until you play one online game completely through then they will all appear afterwards, this will also mean the stats will stick.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
They are basically already pro.
All you need to do is update the perk challenge (e.g get one kill with sleigh of hand) and the challenge updates.
Or you can use a tool to make them pro.

And for your emblems, there is a specific way to unlock them if it wont works normally for you.
So what you want to do it go to private match game then unlock them.

Top Bottom