Solved need a guide.... please help

• Thread starter AACThaKid
  • Start date
  • Views 166
A

AACThaKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi, i am thinking of buying some service and a KV, but i need to know if someone can provide me with a Step-by-Step how to guide(for dummies/noob's) on what to do and how to do it

i want to take my RGH system online to give myself and my wife a few mods(god mode class) and then recover them on Retail, but i do not know how to set up my system safely to go online

A

Audi R8

Banned
Reaction score
hi, i am thinking of buying some service and a KV, but i need to know if someone can provide me with a Step-by-Step how to guide(for dummies/noob's) on what to do and how to do it

i want to take my RGH system online to give myself and my wife a few mods(god mode class) and then recover them on Retail, but i do not know how to set up my system safely to go online
So you want to the best service right well XBL Ninja is the best and for KVs the premium sellers on here that sell cheap.
Use this tutorial to setup ninja

P.S You want to Use a VPN And change your mac address as they could get to your retail console and ban that console aswell

A

AACThaKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just to make sure..... after i do everything all i do is turn on my RGH, load the 360 dash, load MW3(like normal), go to online, sign-in and i can play right??

i do not have to use 360 Neighborhood?

Top Bottom