What's new

Request need a fortnite logo

ToxicVenomElite

ToxicVenomElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looking for someone who can make a fortnite themed logo/picture for instagram/twitter name "FortniteStorms" and a fortnite theme with it thank you.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think of this?

If you don't like it, perhaps leave some descriptive details for how you would like it.

Fortnite_Storms.png

ToxicVenomElite

ToxicVenomElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you think of this?

If you don't like it, perhaps leave some descriptive details for how you would like it.

Fortnite_Storms.png
its not bad at all but will it have the watermark on it? but im not sure what you could add i play both pvp and pve not sure if you can maybe add a girl character or two from both modes in the background and of course have the purple storm theme on it as well but let me know appreciate the work.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
its not bad at all but will it have the watermark on it? but im not sure what you could add i play both pvp and pve not sure if you can maybe add a girl character or two from both modes in the background and of course have the purple storm theme on it as well but let me know appreciate the work.
The watermark is only on my previews of my work. I'll update with your requests and get back to you.

ToxicVenomElite

ToxicVenomElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The watermark is only on my previews of my work. I'll update with your requests and get back to you.
oh ok no problem i was just wondering but yeah if you played the game or know about it you'll probably get what i mean with pvp and pve and the purple storm i see you know about that it's in the fortnite part which looks nice

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my new rendition. Let me know what you think.

Fortnite_Storms2.png

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom