• Views 281
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CODGlitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

I am basically looking to create a menu mod. Basically this menu mod will feature alot of stuff, there will be sub-menus, sounds used and a custom verification. I would like someone to implement my idea into reality. I am looking for a expert coder. This i think maybe a big challenge but if you think you can handle it let me know via PM your AIM or MSN and there will be $50 reward for your work.

No noobs or scammers and my friend has been on this site and has been scammed 6 times, mostly from members who have a high post rate. So please no scammers. Once you have completed the patch a video proof must be shown before i can pay you.

I also am aware that there are plenty of patches with mo menus available but this menu is different then the premade ones. Also i have no coding experience hence the $50 reward.

Thank you

P

Panic Hotline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok if i have time i will but i wont let you have it untill you pay if i make it

C

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Reaction score
This stuff doesn't take an expert coder. All of this could be accomplished by copy/pasting by a n00b.
Coder = originality;

C

CODGlitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could you code patch for me?

K

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
f*** you, this is pointless, no one cares, all you will do is give them the money, dispute the purchase, and sell the patch... GTFO...

C

CODGlitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first of all theres no need to swear, secondly you don't know me so how could you accuse me of doing something like that?

K

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Because you made an account for the sole purpose of posting that request... And thats what most people would do...

D

Data Overload

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Dude just ask for some help in certain area's don't ask someone to code the whole patch for you. If you want someone to do that you may as well go download Dudees patch or havoc or fairy hopns and edit a few things :smile: You probably have another account as well, but are trying to hide your identity =/

C

CODGlitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't have another account. This is the first time i registered on this site. i am registered on NGU.com on the same name and have made a name for myself there. I don't intend to scam anyone and nor do i want to be scammed.

M

Mone

Getting There
Reaction score
sure i'll do it for a 4000 msp code same price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom