What's new

Need a Bridger? POST HERE. Also LW Boosting.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This Section is disgusting, so I am attempting to clean it up.

If you need to be bridged host, post here.

Format:

Gamertag
Playlist
Rank in aforementioned playlist.

Example:

MY Clever GT
MLG

Do not post anything else in this thread that isn't in the format above. I charge a 1 month for Bridging host, or a 1600 Microcard, it depends on which I need.

After posting, send a MESSAGE saying " 7, [playlist] [rank] "

Right now, I don't have a GT to do it with.

This way, I can help the most people in the shortest amount of time.

If you wish to LW boost, send a message to the GT with "LW [rank] " in the body.

Obviously, all text.

I don't send voice messages, all messages are through text until we are standbying or boosting.

Alright, now you can flood this thread with requests, but with the format above.

Sincerely,

Thilo

G

GlLLA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need a filler, I can fill up some space. Other than that I'm good for nuffin.

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, you are charging a 1 month to people to have you bridge them host? Your benefiting more from them standbying than they are from you bridging! If anything the standbyer should charge you. GTFO

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
FOX no johns said:
Lol, you are charging a 1 month to people to have you bridge them host? Your benefiting more from them standbying than they are from you bridging! If anything the standbyer should charge you. GTFO

Excuse me? I am helping people. Read the sticky.

Besides the fact that you can't read, you have no logic skills. How am I benefiting? I play on random accounts or sometimes the standbyer's friends account. I don't benefit at all, at I only charge so I can have more random accounts to standby on, or I use them for friends.

Also, it is my time, patience, and risk of being banned.

So "GTFO"

R

redninja14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Redninja14
Mlg
23 (but i aint a noob, i JUST recently started playing mlg and i never go into negatives and i can standby)

C

ChUcK NoRRiS 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this kid is charging a 1 month to bridge a standbyer , lmao. Hey Every one unlike this BK random I will Bridge you for free , i Know i know im generous. hit me Up My GT is : ChUcK NoRRis I0.
Chuck Norris out (lol its still that funny)

K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha ya I just read what he was asking thats soo dumb I will bridge for free if any one wants

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im with you guys this kid thinks that if he comes in and talks with proper grammar and puts the ppl saying this is stupid down kids would think he is that much better this kid is stupid

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Fooky said:
im with you guys this kid thinks that if he comes in and talks with proper grammar and puts the ppl saying this is stupid down kids would think he is that much better this kid is stupid

If there was a device that would allow me to stab you in the face, I would happily buy it. You PM'd me several times. Let's look at them, shall we?

"

Quote: Originally Posted by GWAH
Quote: Originally Posted by Fooky
do you really know how to or just staying you know how to undo host ban cuz id really like to know...it would stay with me cuz thats one thing i wouldnt want patched

There isn't a definitive way to get unhostbanned - just play legit and you'll get it back. There are plenty of retards though that will let you bridge them host not knowing they won't get host again.

Next time you message me, please use grammar that isn't completely atrocious.

Thanks.

are you seriously being a **** off a simple question? **** you smart ***...plus i knew wut you just told me its not hard to know if you play legit for a while you will get unbanned but i figured you might know somethin else but wutever be a fagg

There is one way to get unhost banned. Only 6 people know it, me being one of them.

Please leave the forums if you can't use simple English.

F*** you. you dont know s***

And yet you ask me, in grammar that can kill a whale, how to do something so simple.
Good day to you.

o ok im sorry i didnt know i was talking to an English teacher that is 45 years old and will never get laid excuse me that im on the internet shorting things up how dare i

Thanks.

"

I think you should be banned simply because it is obvious you aren't even 8.
Se7ensins should have a literacy tests for morons like yourself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register