• Thread starter rocky54731
  • Start date
  • Views 563
rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i just finished playing halo 2 on pc and signed back into the xbox on my profile and look at my acheivements and i have liveBVTs. what is it and how did i get this and can i get banned for having this on my list

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i just finished playing halo 2 on pc and signed back into the xbox on my profile and look at my acheivements and i have liveBVTs. what is it and how did i get this and can i get banned for having this on my list

What is your gamertag?

rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea how you got that 0.o

I checked the achievements for that specific "game" and I saw one that was 365 gs.
i no i dont want to remove it cause it looks cool but i dont want to get banned either for having it

rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
Forsure, I am pretty interested in this so let me know.
omg i just been in a chat for like 40 minutes and they could not find a answer for it and advised me to delete it
and btw nice on the 5 year tenure :biggrin: good stats 2 i got this account but its reset on gamerscore :frown:

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
omg i just been in a chat for like 40 minutes and they could not find a answer for it and advised me to delete it
and btw nice on the 5 year tenure :biggrin: good stats 2 i got this account but its reset on gamerscore :frown:

I took pictures of it so if you delete it I have some proof of it. Yea, it's my main.

Top Bottom
Login
Register