- Budget & Currency: Ideal is £550 but the absoulute max is £600
- Uses: Programming and gaming
- Time Frame: This week or the next
- Part Preferences: The case just needs to look nice and have a window.
- Color code: This isn't necessary but i guess it would be nice if it could match and look nice.
- How many monitors will you game on: 1 but later on I would like to go to three.
- Peripherals: Just a mouse
- Special Requests:N/A
- Do you plan on building it yourself or buying pre-built: Building myself
This build is something I'd like to countinue upgrading and upgrading but at the moment I can only spend £550 and I kinda wanna play games like GTA V, CS:GO, Heroes and Generals and Arma 3 at idealy high settings and be able to run programs like Visual studios flawlessly.
I'd also like to know if its better for me to get a pc or laptop since I'll be going to uni this year and my family made the point that laptop would be better since I could take with me but my problem with laptops are that I hate touchpads and I hear laptops arent worth the price you pay. Thanks for all your help.