Ned help plz

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Skum, Dec 3, 2008 with 18 replies and 756 views.

1. Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    i need help bridging my vista laptop 64 bit

i read acid/bubbles guide they dont work 4 me im not a nub when it comes 2 bridgin i used to be 1 of the 1st in h2....

if i cant get it to work can somebody help me rank to 5 thats all i want...

im a good player but get ****ed over alot i have 250 + wins and about 150 losses cant seem to rank up...... i got 5-10 game win streaks all the time this true skill crap is ****

if u help me out and i recieve my rank 5 i guarentee u wont regret it:w00t:

2. MaNiCxHisPAniC

MaNiCxHisPAniC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How about you get it legit like everyone else...

3. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    ive had it 2 times already hmm u lost connection 2 the host and bam u lose rank its retarded how there is no host migration in this game...

and im sure many ppl out there dont get it legit so spare me your bs dont tell me how to get my up....

4. Supermagma

Supermagma Getting There

Ratings:
    are you playing just one game mode ?

i dont rank up - i only play execution/guardian....try doing stuff like wingman etc.

about bridging...im sorry i have no clue about it !

5. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:

i have wins in every game type mostly execution and wingman

but i ranked up only playing wingman.... all gametypes have more wins than losses its just all the games where the host quits that screws me over it happens to me all day long when we **** kids

thats why i want to force host so they cant quit on me and ruin my rank... i already lost my rank 5 because of the host quitting im not about to drop to a 3

6. MaNiCxHisPAniC

Ratings:
    But there are some people who do.
    And I've only had 3 connections lost so obviously you have a terrible connection if you lose it that much.

7. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    plz learn to read i dont understand why you must argue with me...

IF THE ****ING HOST QUITS THE GAME EVERYONE LOSSES EXPERIENCE TOWARDS THERE RANK YOU ARROGANT ****...... i can have the ISP known to man and it wouldnt help me... actually a better connection would make them quit more because i would **** that much more

srry for yellin at you but seriouly man get off my back

8. MaNiCxHisPAniC

Ratings:
    Please learn to write coherent sentences you twat.
    I just hate stupid kids who can't rank on there own so they get boosted. Does rank really matter that much? No.
    If I annoy you that much why do you keep replying?

9. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    your not really annoying me its that you are so simple minded...

look at your last few posts all your replies have nothing to do with my topic?

i myself GOT to rank 5 ... on 2 differnt occasions... i am simply saying i want it back ...

if i got it legit and lost it because of a game issue i should be able to retain it any means nessesary

so basicaly u said im stupid because i want a rank i already had 2 times legity back this time i would cheat....

go on gears stats search x Skum Me > you

10. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is a glitching website. I myself boost and already got 2 accounts to a star and working on a 3rd. Get over it.

Why can't you bridge? What seems to be your problem? You say you followed my tutorial, but what didn't work?

• Like Like x 1
  11. MaNiCxHisPAniC

Ratings:
    I'm simple minded when you type like a 10 year old?
    And if you're SOOO good that you got to 5 twice then you should be able to retain it whether you get DC'ed or not.
    I don't care if you're better than me, I bet I am better than you at any other game.

12. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
  13. MaNiCxHisPAniC

Ratings:
  14. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    what i did was link up to the wireless conection then went cross over from laptop to xbox

then i bridged connections, the downloaded that root program and added all the ip's from you thread

when i get into a party i can hear talk when im blocking onnections

i know im bridged cause my xbox can sign on through my pc but the root program does not seem to be working properly

15. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thats probably because of another firewall. Its causing a conflict between the two, therefor one's not working... And of course its the one you need :huh:
    I do not recommend un-intsalling your other firewall, unless its ZaP. Do you have zone alarm installed?

16. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    i only have root installed.... when i turn the red button on i cant search the web so it does show life

i also sent u a pm hit me back on that if u dont mind

17. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How many wins on average did it take you to get those rank 5s? I know it will be different for every person, but I want to know what it was around, closer to 500 wins, 1000 wins, or more?

18. OP
    Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:

for me it was

rank 1 = 1 win
    rank 2 = 1 win / 0 losses
    rank 3 = 8 win / 2 losses
    rank 4 = 70 win / 20 losses
    rank 5 = 269 wins / 158 losses

that was pretty much my ratio as i lvled and i lost my 5 in 1 game where host quit

and most of the progress was about 5-8 game win streaks b4 one bs game came up

19. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is all it took me to get 5 star:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]