What's new

Solved Near Plane Spawn

• Thread starter DominusAlpha
  • Start date
  • Views 276
D

DominusAlpha

Reaction score
So today I kept seeing some tryhatd spawn his plane right next to him no matter where he went. I've heard of the contact mission glitch but that got patched. Does anybody know how to do it?

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
U need the plane in your special vehicle warehouse

M

MmmmmmmBacon

I've got 99 problems but a Glitch ain't one
Premium
Reaction score
Do the BMX glitch to get a BMX in your facility, then swap the BMX for a special vehicle from your SVW (like a Ruiner 2000). The Ruiner 2000 should then be in your facility and the BMX should be in it's spot in the SVW. Do the BMX glitch again to put the plane that you want to use on a full bike rack in a garage. Use your interactive menu to call up your Ruiner 2000 and BMX should appear. Ride that into your garage that has the plane on the bike rack and you should get the full garage alert. Swap the bike your on for the plane and your plane will then be in your SVW in the Ruiner 2000 spot. Next time you call for your Ruiner 2000, your plane will appear close by like a vehicle would. That's the only way that i know how, hope it helps!

B

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the BMX glitch to get a BMX in your facility, then swap the BMX for a special vehicle from your SVW (like a Ruiner 2000). The Ruiner 2000 should then be in your facility and the BMX should be in it's spot in the SVW. Do the BMX glitch again to put the plane that you want to use on a full bike rack in a garage. Use your interactive menu to call up your Ruiner 2000 and BMX should appear. Ride that into your garage that has the plane on the bike rack and you should get the full garage alert. Swap the bike your on for the plane and your plane will then be in your SVW in the Ruiner 2000 spot. Next time you call for your Ruiner 2000, your plane will appear close by like a vehicle would. That's the only way that i know how, hope it helps!
This works but do research first.. it’s easy to get dead spots moveing planes and special vehicles in garages. Also there’s more then one method to move aircraft and special vehicles. Find one you like and understand all the steps.

M

MmmmmmmBacon

I've got 99 problems but a Glitch ain't one
Premium
Reaction score
This works but do research first.. it’s easy to get dead spots moveing planes and special vehicles in garages. Also there’s more then one method to move aircraft and special vehicles. Find one you like and understand all the steps.
Good point and i definitely agree! I accidentally created a "dead spot" in my facility the first time i tried the BMX glitches because i didnt fully understand what i was doing and what was going on. Gotta start somewhere though, lol :roflmao:

D

DominusAlpha

Reaction score
You have Xbox one?

Top Bottom