All Nba2k19 VC Glitch, Afk 50k an hour.

Discussion in 'NBA Franchise' started by Vstratosphere, Sep 11, 2018 with 6 replies and 2,520 views.

1. Vstratosphere

Vstratosphere Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, as most of you know there is a glitch all over youtube with minutes to zero and playing games to earn about 850 vc a game.
    This video would run you through it:

Anyway, i have worked out how to automate it on Xbox one and make 20k VC an hour. It uses game streaming and a key reader allowing for it to run overnight for about 6 hours, bringing in 120k vc per night. I'm trying to work out how to do it on ps4 so if anyone could help that would be great. You would need to have a ps4, computer, and a decent internet speed.

2. Cali

Cali Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I’ll definitely have to watch this and see if I can figure out a way to make it work for PlayStation 4.

3. OP
    Vstratosphere

Vstratosphere Newbie

Ratings:
    I have got what i think is all the files needed for it to work on ps4 and included some intructions that should work.
    I'll pm you a youtube video showing how it works on xboxs and a link to the files

4. Kicrz

Kicrz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    show us how to automate it on xbox?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cali

Cali Retired Retired

Ratings:
    My class ends in about an hour and I’ll definitely test it out once I get home and let you know if it works for PS4.

6. Cali

Cali Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Testing right now on PS4; will edit with results.
    Edit: Warriors was only 450 VC, not 725 VC. I created a default PG, didn't change any settings as the steps said.

Edit: Fixed. All you have to do is a counteroffer, wasn't aware.

Edit: Works for the first game but after it ends and you go back to the locker room he just sits there and the second game never starts.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  7. Brendantheg14

Brendantheg14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Please help me I’m on Xbox and my gt is Rolling A Doink i would love to know how to automate it and I’d be more than happy to help further explore glitches with you