What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion NBA 2K19 Unlimited VC Glitch ($16,000+/10 minutes)

definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
USB or PS Plus online storage
This should work for you guys as well, you’ll just have to delete your profile instead of doing the usb step. Not 100% on the method so I’ll wait for someone to post modified steps
This is a mega easy glitch, but it seems like a lot at first. Just follow everything a few times and you’ll get in the groove. Simple glitch using an OP MyPlayer build + simulation to stack endorsement money. You do not have to delete your main player, you’ll only be creating a new one for the purpose of the glitch.

Steps:

1. Create a new player in MyCareer.
Position: Center
Primary Skill: 3pt Shooting
Secondary Skill: Shot Creating
Height: MAX
Weight: Do Not Change
Wingspan: MAX

When the message pops up asking if you’d like to skip the prelude and go straight to the NBA select YES.

2. Choose a team that gives you a low minute bench player contract (Pacers, Grizzlies, Knicks etc). In the contract negotiation, counteroffer to change the VC to 650 per game and everything else to 0. You may have to counter once.

3. Hold X to skip the next cut scene, you should be in your MyCourt. Press Triangle to bring up Nav, go to to Options, then Settings, change difficulty to Hall of Fame and Quarter Length to 12 minutes.

4. Start your first game, *you need to be subbed into the game and Quit w/ VC*. If you don’t get subbed into the first game, just try the next and continue, but you need to get into the game to trigger the endorsement (You may or may not get the interview after the game, it doesn’t matter, but if it happens call out the fans.)

5. Press triangle to bring up Nav and simulate until April 1st. You should now have endorsements waiting for you. Open endorsements and select the National Endorsement. Select Foot Locker, DO NOT choose Gatorade.

6. Start your next game, you do not need to be subbed into this game either way it will trigger the next endorsement.

7. After the game press triangle bring up Nav and go to Endorsements, you will have the Foot Locker Level 1 Negotiation.
*Use this exact counteroffer*:
2500 VC per event
0 Incentives
0% Store Discount

You will have to counter one more time and they will accept.

8. After they accept, immediately go to the Neighborhood. You will automatically have the Foot Locker Level 2 Negotiation waiting in your endorsements.
*Use this exact counteroffer*:
5000 VC per event
0 Incentives
0% Store Discount

You will have to counter 3 times and they will accept.

9. Start your next game, you will have to be subbed in and Quit w/ VC (or finish) to trigger the next endorsement. (If you don’t get subbed in try the next game, it all depends on the score. I’ve had it drag me to the playoffs once, still works don’t worry. You may have to foul out to speed things up if you’re subbed in early.)

10. After the game press triangle to bring up Nav, you will have the 5000 VC Foot Locker event DO NOT SELECT IT YET. Go straight to the Neighborhood, then press triangle and Quit to the main menu, then close app.

11. Now in your PS4 menu go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data In System Storage. Select Online Storage or Copy to USB, whichever you want to save on. Select NBA 2K19 and copy the top file (MyCareer00XX) and select Apply to All if prompted.

*YOU WILL NEED TO DO STEPS 12 & 13 2 TIMES.** I’ll explain below, but each time will stack your 5000 endorsement, ultimately giving you a max check of 15000 VC. Don’t let this confuse you. :tongue:

12. Start NBA 2K19 and go to MyCareer, you should spawn in the Neighborhood. Press triangle and go to endorsements, select the Foot Locker event and press X to attend. Press O to close the picture and wait for the message that says Your check is now available, then close NBA 2K19.

13. In your PS4 menu go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management and choose either Online Storage or Saved Data on USB, whichever you previously placed the save on. Copy the top MyCareer00XX file to System Storage, apply to all if prompted. Now we go back to step 12 and do this 1 MORE TIME to stack the 5000 VC endorsement check. Start 2K, attend endorsement, close app and copy files 2 times, simple!

14. After doing steps 12 & 13 two times, we’re ready to collect. Attend the Foot Locker endorsement for 5000 VC, as well as the 2 smaller endorsements to add another 1000 VC. Go to your agents office to collect the checks for a total of 16000 VC.

Rinse & Repeat for insane profit. I just delete that character after collecting and create a new one in his place. It may take you a few runs to get it worked out but reference this a few times and you’ll glide through the whole process easily :thumbsup:

Last edited:
definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This got me banned lol somewhere around the 250k mark I’d guess, be careful! :banghead:

definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this still work?
Yes this will probably always be a feature in the game, be careful though as I did get one account banned doing this. I still do it about twice a day on my new account, level 90 player and a stacked myteam :tongue:

D

Dalambart

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this will probably always be a feature in the game, be careful though as I did get one account banned doing this. I still do it about twice a day on my new account, level 90 player and a stacked myteam :tongue:
do you think i would be ok just to do it like 3 runs?

definitelynotlxm

definitelynotlxm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think i would be ok just to do it like 3 runs?
That should be fine, I was told you’ll get flagged if you do it more than 4 times within 24 hours but I’m not sure how legit that info is.

L

leefull

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't work out how to do it using ps plus, I need a dummies guide lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register