What's new

Discussion NBA 2K18 - Thoughts?

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the game? I honestly think it is a slight upgrade os 2K17, granted I haven't played much yet. There are some new things to get use to like the shot meter, I've noticed offensive actually is harder and most of the bulls*** animations are not in the game anymore. Overall, I still think the game is dope and looking forward in what else 2K has to offer.

R

Rukhmar

Government!!!!
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the game? I honestly think it is a slight upgrade os 2K17, granted I haven't played much yet. There are some new things to get use to like the shot meter, I've noticed offensive actually is harder and most of the bulls*** animations are not in the game anymore. Overall, I still think the game is dope and looking forward in what else 2K has to offer.
Its definitely better than 2k17 but the servers are trash the park lags so much hopefully it gets better

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yea, servers are kinda bad and there are also **** ton of bugs that need fixing. I don't remember if there was this many bugs with the release of 17, but overall I feel like the game play is better. Although, it's hell of annoying when I miss a wide open layup with this new 2k lol.

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Thoughts, I would be good at park. The reality, I suck ***.

Top Bottom