Discussion NBA 2K14 RTM & DLC& OFFSETS & Cheat PKG

• Thread starter AutoModder
  • Start date
  • Views 3,020
A

AutoModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credits to Franky From Pc.net & Me & f*** Anyone Else Cause its funny that I only seen Franky From Pc.net So if you have something to say reply to the thread and im on cc.org so really i wont reply back LMAO ENJOY

I will show you an easy way to earn VC to use for MyCareer/MyTeam.

Things needed:

1. NetCheat.NetCheat PS3 v4.34
2. A debugger.CCAPIDebugger2_2
3. Debugged EBOOT.BIN EBOOT

Steps:

1. This game doesn't have an update, so you will place your eboot inside hdd0/GAMES/2K14 Folder/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/

2. Once you do that, start the game.

3. Once in-game and online, at the main menu- press O to bring up the menu and find Features/2K Share/Download.

4. Now in the new window, press R2, and locate a saved called "My Career Made Easy" by Riot_Disaster, download it and save it.

5. Now just head back to the Main Menu, Options/Load & Save/Load/ and load the save you downloaded previously.

6. Now start a new MyCareer, with default settings (Will be a dummy save).

7. Now to begin, once in your Rookie Showcase, pause the game and open up NetCheat and Connect/Attach it.

8. Go to Search Tab and change it to the following:
Screenshot by Lightshot

9. Now once you have it set up, un-pause the game and score points.

10. Once you score a basket, pause the game, and input your current points in the input box next to Hex, and press New Scan.

11. Once it finishes searching, un-pause the game once more and score one more time. Now just pause the game again, and update your previous points with your new one and press Next Scan, you should have at least 5 or 6 Addresses.

12. Now for the final step, just open up the debugger, Connect/Attach it, and grab the first offset from your results and input it in the debugger. And you should see your points change. Example below, just change "30000" to your liking.

13. When you find your offset and your points change, all you have to do now is either finish the game, or foul out, but your team has to win in the end or you won't get the VC (sometimes you will),

Screenshot by Lightshot

Note: Sometimes if you have the same amount of points as a team mate, 50% chance it won't find your offset, so just repeat: Score, search value, score, search new value. It will always be the first offset in your results.

Also, there's a limit to how much you can get per game, usually I try between 10000 - 30000 (Regular games, key games just do half since it x2 earned VC), to confirm how much you will get, just press start and go to Performance, under Earned VC.

If you choose the foul out way, you will have to set the points via debugger as soon as the game ends (When it shows the final score), and you will have to repeat this each game. But you can earn as much as 30,000 VC/game.

Hope this helps those who play this game and don't have the money to buy VC from PSN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So since someone decided to leak my post on here from the site I posted the VC tutorial at, and then start b****ing about credits/"copying" each others threads even though both started threads were a copy of mine from top to bottom, I'll give you the offsets I found, as well as the Platinum/Gold/Blue Jewelry DLC's. So enjoy.

Btw, I found out how to do that method on my own long before I posted the tutorial, not saying it wasn't known by others already since it wasn't released anywhere else. I kept getting spammed for it so said why not, lul. I give zero ****s about rep so you groaners can go ahead and hit that groan button, tired of RTM'ing ruining games go buy a Next-Gen console.
wink.gif

DLC:

https://www.mediafire.com/?w2rnowa6cng86p3
Credits to: ZOMBIEKILLAH for fixing them for me, and obviously me for buying them.

Offsets:

2K14:
MyCareer You can f*** around with these, but these work everytime.
@/Home Games = 0x331386EC Debugger Values in Key Games (x2 Multiplier); 20000= 30,000 VC
Vs/Away Games = 0x3313E86C Debugger Values in Regular games; 41000= 28,000/30,000 VC

Skillpoints = 0x31365BD4 People play offline???

Home = 0x01C75740 This will end the game, it's good for those who care about their W/L ratio.
Away = 0x01C75BC4

BlackTop
Ballers/BLR = 0x33134C6C This will also end the game, giving no win/loss.
Ringers/RGR = 0x331338EC

The Offsets Was Found By Franky-

Note: These may not work for everyone, I tried them on multiple accounts who were on different teams and they all worked, if they don't for you just look at the tut to find your offsets using NetCheat.
-------------Also The Offsets Chages Sometimes--------------------------------------------------

Here there is the NEWEST CHEATS PKG 1.00 for NBA 2K14
BLUS31204 version

ALL THE CHEATS ARE TESTED AND THEY WORK PERFECTLY

Skill Points 99999999
Career Skills 99

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!3QIC0AQI!hdtfGrIHZ4aBV508wFRryAlU2H-E7aa8Uzxao4jdVLM

Just download this pkg and install it

Credits to @ciao1102

Last edited:
T

Tomjor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a way to make it work also for 360?

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
I know theres a way to get 99 everything myplayer for 360 but the guy that does it uses JTAG, I just want to be able to make my own 99 everything myplayers with 2k features or something idk. sucks that I can't. There is a program called G ENGINE that allows you to edit your player and till play online but I am unable to find it anywhere.

T

Tomjor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know theres a way to get 99 everything myplayer for 360 but the guy that does it uses JTAG, I just want to be able to make my own 99 everything myplayers with 2k features or something idk. sucks that I can't. There is a program called G ENGINE that allows you to edit your player and till play online but I am unable to find it anywhere.
Wich is your console?

G

ghettonerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mhmm looks nice.. looks like my black *** has to do some improvements on the 360 :sleep:

C

celahudini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so you know the offsets for points that give you vc are only for the pg position.
You have to be the starting point guard on your team for this to work.
Other positions have other offsets

Last edited:
A

AutoModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're soooo smart? No you're not because under the offsets it says offsets by franky stupid! also thats why theres a tut on getting the offset. Try Reading!
Just so you know the offsets for points that give you vc are only for the pg position.
You have to be the starting point guard on your team for this to work.
Other positions have other offsets

C

celahudini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're soooo smart? No you're not because under the offsets it says offsets by franky stupid! also thats why theres a tut on getting the offset. Try Reading!
And just where did you see me taking credits as if it was my own work and not frankies?
Oh that's right I forgot you're an illiterate *********.
This so called "tutorial" that you just copy pasted is very vague and since it's not your work ofcourse it doesn't work, there are vital steps missing at the end.
I asked for help and since you're so smart and helpful that you reply half a month later well guess what I figured it out myself and edited the post so it could help someone else, retard

A

AutoModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh? when did i ever say you did. You're the illiterate one LMAO! Also i have a CFW Dev team and we work with the other CFW Dev team Team Zer0. Also what the hell do you code? And i dont be on this website. It's odd that you want to talk **** about my post but wheres you'res? One more thing if you're soo much better than me lets have a coding contest. I would say let's see who could dump the 4.xx bootldr but it would take me an hour maybe less but i wont do that to you so ill take it really,really easy. So let's try who could make a better BO2 GSC Menu wanna try if so give me your skype?
And just where did you see me taking credits as if it was my own work and not frankies?
Oh that's right I forgot you're an illiterate *********.
This so called "tutorial" that you just copy pasted is very vague and since it's not your work ofcourse it doesn't work, there are vital steps missing at the end.
I asked for help and since you're so smart and helpful that you reply half a month later well guess what I figured it out myself and edited the post so it could help someone else, retard

C

celahudini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1:
You're the one that started with the insults.
2:
Huh? when did i ever say you did.
Since you're asking
You're soooo smart? No you're not because under the offsets it says offsets by franky stupid!
3:
Your "tutorial" IS NOT WORKING. That's the main issue.
Instead of making a youtube video about someone elses work, and I don't know even if the edited roster is yours maybe you should try replying to the ones that have issues with your "tutorial". At least I had.
4:
The reason I wrote the initial post in the first place is because 2k allows 3 carrer saves and people can farm coins from 3 careers instead of one, but they have to be other positions. Frankie posted the offsets for the point guard positions. I found the offsets for sg and pf on my own. If anyone needs them pm me.
And Finally 5.
When you said you collaborate with team zero everything made sense. You're not juse being an arrogant ***** that talks down on people if they post in your thread. You're a brat just like that kid habib and you make the worst cfw out there.
Give you my skype? I'll give you my skype in 10 years when you can grow a mustache kiddo.
Have fun with puberty

Top Bottom