• Thread starter Hunger Games
  • Start date
  • Views 8,994
Hunger Games

Hunger Games

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the best for park, I found one that goes super high but never makes it. I'm looking for park only not offline (its okay if they are good on both but make sure it is good online). Thanks :smile:. Also you can message my gt if you dont wanna post it here, SA Hitman 47

Symphoniczz

Symphoniczz

PS4 Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
super high? give me it now. jumper 24 is good whats ur form?

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres a wet jumper - Jumper Igoudala and Form Melo
I play on the 360, but a REALLY high arc release form that a lot of people use is form 26 I believe maybe 27 I don't remember, one of those 2. Not sure if its different. One of the best bases is 31 as well. For the 360 that is.

Hunger Games

Hunger Games

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play on the 360, but a REALLY high arc release form that a lot of people use is form 26 I believe maybe 27 I don't remember, one of those 2. Not sure if its different. One of the best bases is 31 as well. For the 360 that is.
Alright man i will try that out now, I will get back to you. Thanks.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk his jump shot, but Francisgoat Garcia (Rockets) has a wet *** jump shot, so does Aaron Brooks. All have high releases. I'm using 42-24 right now and it is really fun. I average >50% from 3 on MyCareer. I finally got the make 5 3's without missing, I think I got 8. It was ****ing stupid. My dude can't score in the paint for **** yet, but that mid range game is something crucial. I feel like I'm Mo Williams or Brandon Jennings out there.

Hunger Games

Hunger Games

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk his jump shot, but Francisgoat Garcia (Rockets) has a wet *** jump shot, so does Aaron Brooks. All have high releases. I'm using 42-24 right now and it is really fun. I average >50% from 3 on MyCareer. I finally got the make 5 3's without missing, I think I got 8. It was ****ing stupid. My dude can't score in the paint for **** yet, but that mid range game is something crucial. I feel like I'm Mo Williams or Brandon Jennings out there.
ahahahha irk, i'll try out the jump shot thanks :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register