What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

NBA 2K10

• Thread starter mirGantrophy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,598
mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone that has 2K10 would want this, I searched the forums for "2k10 modding tool" and nothing showed up, so i want to post this

I made it from scratch today

How to use:
1:Open your save file (.CMG)
2:click MOD!
3:rehash and resign it (maybe with modio or CONcept)
4:tongue:ut back on hard drive/usb

and your character has about 26 million skill points, so you can upgrade EVERYTHING to 99..

Please dont flame, saying you are a better programmer, this is my first ever program, and yes its just a simple hex editor...

NO ITS NOT A VIRUS. Yes, its 22KB, but thats because the program is DESIGNED to search through the offsets, and "change" certain offsets to "01" and "99" making you gain 26 million skill points, so this program eliminates the need for downloading a hex editor.

made with Visual Basic 2010.

misc notes:

you may need .NET framework 4.0
its native on x64, but i used the x86 bin, so i dont know.

Virustotal

NBA 2K10 Only

R

Ronx123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know this is kinda unhelpful for me cuz my dude is already 99 but it was a gud idea +rep :smile:

W

Wish

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway to lower the amount at all? Like can you point me in the direction of a tutorial that explains how to do it manually? I didn't even think this still worked.

Also, would I get in trouble for using this in My Player mode at all?

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use it in my player, but the program manually sets you to infinite because it can only do one (or i only know how to do one)

eg.

the offsets you need to change are 0012CC00 - 0012CCF (or something like that)

so i put the code to search for those specific offsets, and assign them certain numbers.. so it assigns

in this order:

and at the end there were issues in the hex that assigned FF, so i replaced those by assign to 0..

in other words, if you did manually, and wanted max: ud put " 01 99 01 99 01 99 01 99 01 99 01 99" all the way to the end of the line

Code:
Step 1: download [url="http://download.cnet.com/HxD-Hex-Editor/3000-2352_4-10891068.html?part=dl-HxDHexEdi&subj=uo&tag=button"]HxD[/url]
step 2: extract your save from [url="http://www.mediafire.com/?yvlm5ykm3od"]usb[/url] or hard drive 
step 3: open the file in HxD (.CMG) file
step 4: search until you see the offset (numbers on the side) of "00012CC0" and change that ENTIRE line to any numbers you want.
DONT do the line below that,
step 5: save
step 6: rehash and resign

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure thing, starting it now

edit: can you provide an UNMODDED save for me, as I dont own the game and can only find modded ones on modio

Top Bottom
Login
Register