What's new

NBA 2k 12 MP SE (update) lots-o-stuff added (preview)

• Thread starter chrome305
  • Start date
  • Views 18,320
C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way 2 change the myplayer name along with the audio id

Name no, that's not in tool.Got to be more specific with what you mean change audio.If you mean have a D wade cyber face and have the announcers use your my player name eg: Thomas grant. Then you just enter 0000 for the audio's.It should take care of that problem or just leave the audio alone if you had not touch them previously.

Mack Da Martian

Mack Da Martian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Name no, that's not in tool.Got to be more specific with what you mean change audio.If you mean have a D wade cyber face and have the announcers use your my player name eg: Thomas grant. Then you just enter 0000 for the audio's.It should take care of that problem or just leave the audio alone if you had not touch them previously.
Yeah thats what I meant also would u know how 2 change names since its not in tool

modernwf2

modernwf2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey chrome. I made my Myplayer look like jordan(when he had hair). I put 1726 for the CF id and what 1726 is in hex for both audio slots. did i do this right? cause during the conference he did not sound like jordan.

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey chrome. I made my Myplayer look like jordan(when he had hair). I put 1726 for the CF id and what 1726 is in hex for both audio slots. did i do this right? cause during the conference he did not sound like jordan.
I had the same problems with the Jordan cyberfaces as well.. Use the 95-96 Jordan, they say Jordan with it.

N

NBABALLERS

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS ISNT HIS TOOL HE IS STEALING CREDIT FROM A DIFFERENT PERSON THE ACTUAL CREATOR IS LAZYRAINBOW ON BLOGSPOT.COM THIS IS NOT CHROMES TOOL CHROME WOULD BE TELLING YOU TO EMAIL HIM IF IT WAS NOT USING AIM DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS IF YOU WANT PROOF LOOK AT THE SIGNATURE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE TOOL AND GOTO THE BLOGSPOT PAGE DONT LISTEN TO THIS FRAUD AND ONLY DONATE TO THE BLOGSPOT PAGE IF YOU PLAN ON DONATING

N

NBABALLERS

Reaction score
Sin$
no cuz i only saw the lazyrainbow name and i saw him taking credit for what looked like at the time wasnt his

B

bigtee34

Reaction score
Sin$
hey chrome, I used your tool and everything work great but now my stats are not recorded what do I need to do to fix this.

FlyingSpur326

FlyingSpur326

Reaction score
Sin$
the stats also work if you don't change the audio bytes. If you just change the CF ID and nothing else your stats get recorded on the games you play

H

Hogan

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question for u Chrome. I have a point guard on the suns, but for some reason when im playing on my center, my point guard is still on the suns on a completely different save. Why? And u should tell us how we can make trades for dif people in my player, so i can get a good point guard on my clippers team

Top Bottom
Login
Register