GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was thinking back to the last game I was doing and want to continue it. But I have been doing some thinking and want your opinion.

The game is a 3d top down horde shooter. The player can either be alien, or mutant human.

Then I got to thinking, everyone loves Nazi Zombies. But what if we turned the tables and made it Nazi vs. Zombies? The environment would match the Nazi era which would be really cool.

What do you think?

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think what could be interesting, is if you played as the zombie. I think that Left 4 Dead is among the only games to do this, and even then, the gameplay wasn't centered around it.

I think if you had a group of people playing as the Nazi's and a group of people playing as the zombies it could make some really interesting multiplayer.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think what could be interesting, is if you played as the zombie. I think that Left 4 Dead is among the only games to do this, and even then, the gameplay wasn't centered around it.

I think if you had a group of people playing as the Nazi's and a group of people playing as the zombies it could make some really interesting multiplayer.

Im not sure about other details as such, but just on the idea of Nazis Vs Zombies. You like it? Lots of cool weapons ideas and ww2 era theme stuff.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure about other details as such, but just on the idea of Nazis Vs Zombies. You like it? Lots of cool weapons ideas and ww2 era theme stuff.

Yeah I think it would be a nice twist to play as the Nazis.

Just a side note, are you developing your games for PC as well?

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I think it would be a nice twist to play as the Nazis.

Just a side note, are you developing your games for PC as well?

Most likely not. But if their was reason to believe that I would get a significant amount of sales, at least 10k purchases, then yes I would.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely not. But if their was reason to believe that I would get a significant amount of sales, at least 10k purchases, then yes I would.

Are you using UE4? I would think it would be relatively easy to cross compile with that. Although I don't have much experience with it, but I know they even support Linux natively.

Top Bottom
Login
Register