Sin$
my highest legit was 21...was just running around crazy :tongue:

but with glitches, highest was 59 :cool:

E

exTurtleLicker

Reaction score
Sin$
Cheater912 said:
I think I'm number 18 now (Cheater916). 360 boards.
yeah i have seen you on the leader boards but how did you do it without glitching.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He did glitch. Its almost impossible to do it that high without doing some kind of glitch.

xJudas

xJudas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my buddies got to Level 22 with ray guns, flamethrowers and brownings. The zombies get just about IMPOSSIBLE to kill. I looked up the glitch and tried it out, it worked until level 10 and then the zombies just killed me anyway.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, getting past level 30 is almost impossible unless you have a reaaaaally good team. By yourself, level one thousand-something by playing legit, don't come here saying that.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop lieing all the time....
VV

Cheater912 said:
1319. All legit, I swear!

You probably said 31 because corrupt said its impossible to get past 30..

C

Cheater912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mast3rModder said:
Stop lieing all the time....
VV

You probably said 31 because corrupt said its impossible to get past 30..

I was being sarcastic before, not lying. And I'm not lying about the 31.

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
22 Legit with me and a buddie.
And I belive anything over 30 is glitching.

S

scubasteve011

Reaction score
Sin$
If you go into the first room...stand in between the filing cabinets and throw down a grenade while jumping you'll slide in between them. have plenty of ammo because the zombies will not be able to touch you here, after the wave go get more ammo; repeat.

I've gott to level 67 before losing my interest....post your bests.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
What file cabinets? Are you talking about the room yuo start in?

T

tjpsneaky

Reaction score
Sin$
me and one of my friends got to level 27 with just the 2 of us. there's 2 or 3 glitches and umm yeah theres no certain amount of levels so yeah shoot your hearts out xD:thumbup:

K

k3pl1ng3r

Reaction score
Sin$
best ive gotten is level 21 with 2 people
best way is around level 4-5 go through the hell door, and keep trying for a raygun, or hopefully untill all players have a ray gun and a good sub-machine gun(for insta-kill fun)
then unblock the stairs in the hell room, but leave the couch in the stairs out front, box up in the corner by the balcony overlooking the coach, and watch eachothers ammo levels. if you get a crawler, try to leave him alive, and kill the rest, the next swarm wont come until all of the previous are dead. if you leave a crawler then you can easily move around to baracade all the windows and hunt for ammo, then get back into position and kill the crawler to prepare for the next swarm.

:thumbup:
also, the mokers of the game mentioned something about buying baracades? anybody know about this, all i know is you get money for repairingwindows, but i nice fence would sure help.

xJudas

xJudas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to level 40 last night in the glitches.. It got a little too ridiculous.. and after looking at the leaderboards and seeing some people with level 3000+, what the hell's the point?

M

MrBiG

Reaction score
Sin$
I got 21 properly with 4 people, but the leaderboard now has been ruined and it doesn't mater because of the one man Glitch upstairs. Where if you did not know you can not die and some sad person has proberly got over 1000.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MrBiG said:
I got 21 properly with 4 people, but the leaderboard now has been ruined and it doesn't mater because of the one man Glitch upstairs. Where if you did not know you can not die and some sad person has proberly got over 1000.

That glitch was patched <_<.

Top Bottom
Login
Register