• Views 4,825
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dunno If It's Already Up But Here It Is!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PcsY7-FyM]YouTube - Nazi Zombie Points Mod Tutorial[/ame]

X

Xboxfan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good, but how do you do it for say 1k pts per kill? ty

X

Xboxfan21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry im still retarded where exactly to enter this. say I'm looking at just knifing zombies and want around 1k per kill. so I look and see the entire thing shows zombie_score_damage.0...P. So how do I need it to change pls?

GRINSPANKER13 said:
Change FF FF FF To 00 03 E8

this gives me a false in the hash blocker and when i go to solo resume game, it doesnt load! it just freezes

A

adrenalinetaco

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, heres some questions for ya:

1. I haven't beaten campaign yet, and if I clear my cache, won't I have to beat campaign to get to Nazis?

2. Also, is there a mod that will let me bypass this?

3. In addition to questions 1 and 2, can I launch a Der Riese game with cleared cache?

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as you bought Der Reise you dont have to beat campaign to play it, just go mission selet nazi zombies and Der Reise should be there. And you can mod your profile without clearing your cache.

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your campaign completion data is saved in your harddrive as a svg, not as part of the cache. So it won't matter if you clear it.
Anyways, a patch made it so that everyone can play zombies even if they haven't completed campaign. That update (I believe) would be deleted if you clear your cache though.

A

adrenalinetaco

Reaction score
Sin$
That's the problem, it did delete the update. :cursing:

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you delete the patch, you WLL lose Verruckt, Shi no and der riese. SO> Do it on Nacht Der Untoten, update, play der riese, and fly, or save and quit.

A

adrenalinetaco

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so what I am getting is there is no way for this to work on Der Riese? I'm really confused, and I've done basic Hex Editing, but when I follow this tutorial exactly, I lose points whenever I kill a zombie.... I don't think that's supposed to happen. :tongue:

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, but i think your the first to find out how to loose points like you said. lol

Just put in the ff ff ff like he showed in the vid, you shouldn't go wrong. You must have put them in a little different by the way it sounds.
Start with the second dot after the 0 then look at the hex part and enter ff ff ff

A

adrenalinetaco

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, well I'll keep messing around with that. Also, will this work on downloaded saves from that thread?

yermommy

yermommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
adrenalinetaco said:
Alright, heres some questions for ya:

1. I haven't beaten campaign yet, and if I clear my cache, won't I have to beat campaign to get to Nazis?

2. Also, is there a mod that will let me bypass this?

3. In addition to questions 1 and 2, can I launch a Der Riese game with cleared cache?

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:
you cant launch der riese wihtout the update, so you cant clear ur cache

A

adrenalinetaco

Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Alright, I got it, I was just entering FF FF FF into the wrong spot. Thanks!

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
What Hex would I have to put in for each kill to equal 429496628 points a kill?

I am being serious, I need it for this exact number.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The exact Hex would be: 19 99 99 34 to get 429,496,628 points per hit, not kill.
But if you wanted it per kill thats hard to tell you cause the zombie health increases every level or two. But in the first round if you wanted that to equal per kill then divide 429496628 by say 4 hits I think and it gives you 107374157. And in Hex that would be this:06 66 66 4D

Hope this helps.

W

White Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the name of the song in the background??
Artist?

A

adrenalinetaco

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I thought after seeing these what do I put in for ___________ points per kill, I though I would make a tutorial for an easy way to figure out. Just go to calculator on Windows, go to View, and then click Scientific. Make sure the Dec radial is clicked, put in what you want, and then press the Hex radial. That will convert a number into hex.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this is the funniest thing, kill one zombie and youre set for the rest of the game :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register