What's new

Discussion Nazi Zombies, Diff Starting Weapon Help!

R

RandomMac5

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need help modding nazi zombies! i have the cod tool but it doesn't do what i want.

Does someone have a tutorial on how to change the weapons in Nacht Der Untoten? like put a shot gun insetd of the Ker and spawing with a different gun? there must be a hex value you can change that changes the starting gun!

Please Help

P.S i know cod tool won't do it

M

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Premium
Reaction score
well first of all you need to iso mod...there is no save game mod that gets in that great of detail to mod....so you need a copy of the iso and then extract the clean nazi_zombie_prototype.ff file in .ff viewer and notice how it looks somewhat like a patch_mp.ff from mw2...then from there idk because there is no tut on how to do it.....and i dont feel like going and searching through every .gsc to find how to change it but then again i probably will.....i have found where its at but then i dont have enough space to change it...

R

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you can usb mod zombies with cod tool, Unsure with all the steps but the things you can do is health, max ammo etc. As unlmtd said.. for the detail and those kind of things your asking for is with iso.

X

x MaDD KiLLa x

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need help modding nazi zombies! i have the cod tool but it doesn't do what i want.

Does someone have a tutorial on how to change the weapons in Nacht Der Untoten? like put a shot gun insetd of the Ker and spawing with a different gun? there must be a hex value you can change that changes the starting gun!

Please Help

P.S i know cod tool won't do it
To spwan with a diffrent gun you need to do the following, After you have gotten a ISO, extract the Nazi_Zombies_Prototype.ff from it using wx360, Then find and download .ff viwer, once done open up the program and go to file, open fast file, click on it and find the Nazi Zombies Prototype.ff file, when you get it open, under the Raw Files tab, click maps/_Zombies.gsc, then scroll down until you find some code like this on the left hand side "round_start ()" Once there look at the sectors contents until you find This code:

players giveweapon( "stielhandgranate" );
players setweaponammoclip( "stielhandgranate", 0);

Change it to the following

players giveweapon( "ray_gun" );
players setweaponammoclip( "ray_gun", 30);

Or you can change it to what ever weapon you want!

Click save and go back to wx360, find where you extracted the Nazi Zombies Prototype, go to the file in wx360 and click replace, replace it with the modded one!

Hope this helped

R

RandomMac5

Reaction score
To spwan with a diffrent gun you need to do the following, After you have gotten a ISO, extract the Nazi_Zombies_Prototype.ff from it using wx360, Then find and download .ff viwer, once done open up the program and go to file, open fast file, click on it and find the Nazi Zombies Prototype.ff file, when you get it open, under the Raw Files tab, click maps/_Zombies.gsc, then scroll down until you find some code like this on the left hand side "round_start ()" Once there look at the sectors contents until you find This code:

players giveweapon( "stielhandgranate" );
players setweaponammoclip( "stielhandgranate", 0);

Change it to the following

players giveweapon( "ray_gun" );
players setweaponammoclip( "ray_gun", 30);

Or you can change it to what ever weapon you want!

Click save and go back to wx360, find where you extracted the Nazi Zombies Prototype, go to the file in wx360 and click replace, replace it with the modded one!

Hope this helped

Can you give me a link to wx360. I use to have it when i modded Guitar Hero3 but i had to fomat my harddrive so i lost it.

Link Please!

Top Bottom