What's new

Discussion Nazi Zombies - Der Riese Instant Round Glitch (working as of now)!!

Abneris

Abneris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so you may or may not know about this (for some reason I think you would, as you enjoy YouTube'ing), but there's an instant round glitch out!

HTML:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P70acOwdCNo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P70acOwdCNo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

All credit goes to (now legendary) YouTube guy 'killert769' I suggest you subscribe as he's a beast.

Well it was my first time and already a HTML fail.

Nevertheless, link = [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70acOwdCNo&feature=channel]YouTube - Infinite Round Tutorial Zombie Glitch Der Riese COD5[/ame]

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
You are a little too late! We have known of this glitch.

Abneris

Abneris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TruHax said:
You are a little too late! We have known of this glitch.

Lol, I would have thought so. But the thing is, I didn't see it anywhere on the site, all I saw was people INSISTING this map was glitch-free. Guess they were wrong :smile:

I do hope, however, there was someway to make 'Legit' Leaderboards and seperate 'Glitchers + Modders + Cheaters + Hackers' Leaderboards.

T

ThoracicJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abneris said:
Lol, I would have thought so. But the thing is, I didn't see it anywhere on the site, all I saw was people INSISTING this map was glitch-free. Guess they were wrong :smile:

I do hope, however, there was someway to make 'Legit' Leaderboards and seperate 'Glitchers + Modders + Cheaters + Hackers' Leaderboards.

R0fl laughing at the leaderboard thingy, whew that was a good one. Ill be 80 somethng by that time.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
This is "Xbox 360 Gaming" section.

Abneris

Abneris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aft3RLif3 said:
This is "Xbox 360 Gaming" section.

Yes, but look more to the right and you will see the words 'Nazi Zombies'.

ThoracicJosh said:
R0fl laughing at the leaderboard thingy, whew that was a good one. Ill be 80 somethng by that time.

Yep. One thing though, is, do you think that if there was a guy, or two, or three, or four, that had such a good strat' and luck that they could manage round 2000? I personally don't think so. As if you'd do that.

Therefore (although it doesn't seem fair) records which see players reaching rounds higher than 2000 should be assumed not legitimate and not shown on the leaderboards.

X

xgreen13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg thank you got me perkaholics anynamous achievement

B

braedon

Reaction score
this looks cool i need to try that

Top Bottom