Discussion Nazi Zombie Modding Help!

• Thread starter Dr Slap A Ho
  • Start date
  • Views 2,501
D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I got modding equipment about a month ago. The first 2 weeks I spent mastering modding for the Xbox 360 and protecting profiles and consoles, blah, blah.:thumbup:

But the only thing I had trouble with was Modding Nazi Zombies.:thumbdown:

So about 5 days ago I used the "Ultimate Solo Der Riese Zombie Mod" and it finally worked, because it failed before. Also I used another one which I downloaded and changed the ID's and stuff, they worked. I played it almost every day.:w00t:

Then the weekend came, I was getting ready to go to my friend's house and decided to play Nazi Zombies Modded before I went. It worked then. So I was one I packed my 360 up, my mem card and hard drive along with my laptop, and modding equipment.:smile:

So I get to my friend's house and told him I finally got Zombie Modding to work. So I hook up my 360 and we go to play it. It didn't work. Some error message came up that said something like,
"This save game is incompatible with This version of the game. Choose "Exit" to exit to the menu, or choose "Restart" to resume to the next mission.":confused:cared:

If I chose to restart it would play the regular nazi zombies, no mods.<_<

So I did plenty of things to try to get it to work:
Redoing the whole thing (re-downloading the ultimate save and changing the ID's)
On my second profile
On my default profile
Downloading other zombie saves
Disconnecting from the internet
:mad:NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!

So I was hoping I could get some help modding zombies.
Please if you know if I am doing something wrong.
Or a different strategy to mod
Or how the guy who made the Ultimate Solo Der Riese Zombie save, how he got it so that when you go to resume game in campaign it goes straight to Der Riese. If somebody could show me how to do that, I could mod the save on my own from there - also to show me how to get the infinate ammo, and insta kill always dvars to work.

Please somebody help me. :frown:
Please post below, or message me over Xbox Live - dr siap a ho (looks like Dr Slap A Ho, the i is capitalized) Thank You

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He made it go to der riese by nocliping his profile, which is fairly easy to do.

You can't load the save online on the vast majority of xboxes. You will get that error mesage when you try to load it online and every other time you load it. To fix it, put the save back on your hdd from your computer, rehash/resign and load it offline.

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJ_L2yYMKQ]YouTube - ModdingTutorials - How to Mod Nazi zombies in CoD: WaW *AFTER PATCHES*[/ame]
Follow this tutorial closely and i should work

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
That is iso mods, he is talking about game saves.
Yes I am talking gamesaves, no iso mods

a deeper b1ue said:
He made it go to der riese by nocliping his profile, which is fairly easy to do.

You can't load the save online on the vast majority of xboxes. You will get that error mesage when you try to load it online and every other time you load it. To fix it, put the save back on your hdd from your computer, rehash/resign and load it offline.

I would do the noclip, but it doesn't ever work for me. And the way you said of loading it offline. do you mean to load just the memory card offline. or load the gamesave offline?

When you reply, I will try it out. But first I have to go back to my friend's house to get Call of duty 5, I forgot all of my games there, except for MW2:thumbup:. By the way, does anybody know any mods for MW2 other than the clan tag?

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
You load the save offline.

I did this, but It still won't work. But now it doesn't even come up as a der riese save game. I re-downloaded the Ultimate Solo Der Riese Save and resigned with my Id's and then when I load it up, and go to resume game, it plays the first level of the campaign. I tried and the same thing happened with multiple saves. I don't think I am doing anything wrong, but It won't work.

UpTightMangina said:
Don't worry about it. I can't get the gamesaves to work, so I might end up ISO modding anyway. Thanks for the video.:smile:

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dr Slap A Ho said:
I did this, but It still won't work. But now it doesn't even come up as a der riese save game. I re-downloaded the Ultimate Solo Der Riese Save and resigned with my Id's and then when I load it up, and go to resume game, it plays the first level of the campaign. I tried and the same thing happened with multiple saves. I don't think I am doing anything wrong, but It won't work.

Don't worry about it. I can't get the gamesaves to work, so I might end up ISO modding anyway. Thanks for the video.:smile:

Explain exactly what you did step by step.

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
Explain exactly what you did step by step.

1)Download the Ultimate Save
2)Play the first level of the campaign
3)Save & Quit
*)With my mem card loaded
4)Plug the mem card into my Xport
5)Open it with Xplorer 360
6)Drag the savegame.svg to my desktop
*)The downloaded save is named "savegame.svg", and the original save is "savegame2.svg"
7)Drag them both into Modio
8)Resign with my ID's (Didn't rehash)
9)Recycle my savegame2.svg
10)Use the hash block calculator, calculate hash blocks
*)The problem might be that there are 21 DVARS activated I didn't mess with that, it was like that when I downloaded it.
11)Drag it back into Xplorer
*) At this point when I was going to load it back into Xplorer, I thought that I loaded it in, and pulled it out. I forgot to close Xplorer 360. So when I loaded it back up, when I went to open the CoD folder, in the 000000001 folder, I noticed there was a saved game, with that folder, not inside where it should be. This might be the problem. So the modded save, is in 00000001, but the normal save was inside of the CoD 5 folder. So when I tried to load the modded save into that folder, Xplorer froze. So i started the task manager and exited out of it. When I started it back up again, and loaded the mem card, it only had Partation 0. Normally it has Partation0, and Partation 2. So I tried to load it up 5 times, same thing happened. So I just switched to Xport 360. I opened the CoD 5 folder, and nothing was with the 00000001 folder, so i loaded up the modded save in place of the modded save.
12)So I drag it into Xport.
13)Load my mem card into my 360.
14)Checked and made sure that the save was there and not messed up
*)When I went to check that it was on the mem card. It said, this device must be formatted for use. Everything on this device will be deleted, format it? Yes Or No. So I had to format it. So now I had to redo everything.
Now I am at step 15 again.
15)I am logged on to my profile. Not signed into Xbox Live, I am disconnected.
16)Load up CoD 5 and choose my mem card with the mods on it for the storage device.
*)Also after formatting it on my xbox, the mem card and Xplorer are working again
*)And there isn't another save with the 00000001 folder. There is one thing on my mem card, and that is the save.
*)I know it is loading right, because the normal save is 1mb, and the modded one is 860kb
17)Okay when I try to resume game, it says I don't have the map pack. So I had to log into Live
18)And now it is loading Der Riese:w00t:
19)And now the Error message comes up::confused:cared:
Error
Save game data is incompatible witht he current version of the game. You may continue from the beginning of your most recent mission or exit to the menus.
Continue
Exit
If I hit continue I play a normal un-modded Der Riese.
If I hit exit I go to the main menu where it says:
Call Of Duty
World At War
Press Start Button
:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(
Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to put "screenshot" into your profile first to get a save on zombies otherwise you wont get that save to work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcN0I9M5Mt0]YouTube - COD WaW: GODMODE Tutorial (Zombies and Campaign)[/ame]

this should help to get it working

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
bifftaz said:
you need to put "screenshot" into your profile first to get a save on zombies otherwise you wont get that save to work

YouTube - COD WaW: GODMODE Tutorial (Zombies and Campaign)

this should help to get it working
I have followed 15 different videos on how to put screenshot into my profile and it never wrks, i do it step by step and my profile goes corrupt, so i gotta recover it. i cannot screnshot my profile. I dont know why but it ddoesnt work, my only shot is save games

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dr Slap A Ho said:
I have followed 15 different videos on how to put screenshot into my profile and it never wrks, i do it step by step and my profile goes corrupt, so i gotta recover it. i cannot screnshot my profile. I dont know why but it ddoesnt work, my only shot is save games

yes i know what your saying but you cant replace a campaign save with a zombie save it just wont work ! once you have done the "screenshot" part on your profile just start a normal game of zombies & save & exit befor the first round finishes, get that save of your hard drive & switch it with the modded zombie save you have !! plus try clearing your chaseof your hard drive !!

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
bifftaz said:
yes i know what your saying but you cant replace a campaign save with a zombie save it just wont work ! once you have done the "screenshot" part on your profile just start a normal game of zombies & save & exit befor the first round finishes, get that save of your hard drive & switch it with the modded zombie save you have !! plus try clearing your chaseof your hard drive !!
Replacing the saves definately work. I got it to work before and plenty of other people have done it.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
if you get team viewer, I'll noclip your profile for you.

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
if you get team viewer, I'll noclip your profile for you.
I have team viewer, but i dont know what it does or how to use it. what do i do? To use it?

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to give me your id and password, then it lets me do stuff on your computer, like noclip your profile.

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
You have to give me your id and password, then it lets me do stuff on your computer, like noclip your profile.
Ok, I trust you, I will send you my info on a personal message. Then i will send a friend request to you on xbox live, then send me a message on xbox when your done. And when you are doing the stuff on my PC, can i still be on it?

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you can see what I'm doing and still do stuff, but it might interfere with what I'm doing.

D

Dr Slap A Ho

Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue said:
Yeah, you can see what I'm doing and still do stuff, but it might interfere with what I'm doing.
Also, once you noclip my profile, what do i need to do?

Top Bottom
Login
Register