What's new

Discussion Nazi Zombie Glitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hodatDJAYMAD808

hodatDJAYMAD808

Reaction score
Sin$
you can do the mystery box glitch and still get everygun upgraded but one . all you gotta do is put your gun in the pack a punch machine while the gun is in the machine run and grab the kar98, with that gun equipped swithch it for the one in the machine. you gotta be quick because you gun will disappear.

C

Chrissy426

Reaction score
Sin$
hodatDJAYMAD808 said:
you can do the mystery box glitch and still get everygun upgraded but one . all you gotta do is put your gun in the pack a punch machine while the gun is in the machine run and grab the kar98, with that gun equipped swithch it for the one in the machine. you gotta be quick because you gun will disappear.

But wouldn't u be swapping a gun to get the kar98k?

W

wealeybin

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the get out of map in the pap machine still works or has it been patched:huh:
and if anyone wants to try my gamertag is there but i have no xbox for a few days as it is getting fixed DAMMIT RROD!!! But i like towels that works well

K

kangoniarulesall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes there are still glitches that stil work my tag is PonyPwnage420 hit me up and ill show you sometime

D

DAWSON901

Reaction score
Sin$
There is a glitch near quick revive were every 1 but 1 person jump down the floor boards (were the gap in the boards are) and stay right against the wall and 1 person stay up at the floor boards at quick revive right at the edge of the boards and against the wall...

If you have done it right all the zombies will run to the tele-porter and gather up there...

And all you have to do is, 1 of the people who are under the boards (in the little walkway thing) walk forward a little and the zombies will start running down the stairs towards u...and all u do is shoot them and once u begin to get in trouble walk back and get back against the wall and the will turn round and head back to the tele-porter...

The person above the floorboards has to watch the window and quick revive otherwise the will come and either kill him or knock him back and he will fall through the boards and the glitch will stop...

Sorry kinda hard to explain and i don't have a vision card or w.e to show you....

Thank me if i helped :biggrin:

Good Luck :thumbup:

Ehmmm Edit but i can't find the edit button :wink:

There is also a gun glitch were 1 person get downed at the corner of the box and aims their gun at the corner of the box...

Another person then opens the box and when the gun appears u start reviving them at their head, and while reviving them u slowly walk back quickly stop reviving take your gun and quickly start reviving again...

If this goes wrong and you don't get an extra gun then u either aren't doing the "revive,stop revive,take gun, revive" fast enough or your team mate isn't aiming at the corner of the box...

Also u may need to take into consideration that when u pack a punch it will take 1 of ur guns away...

E.g. If you have 3 guns and u pack a punch 1 of them it will swap 1 of ur guns for that upgraded gun, so u willl now only have 2...

Thank me if i helped :biggrin:

Good Luck :thumbup:
for you not to lose a gun all you have to do is the betty glitch which evryone know by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register