Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Nazi Zombie Glitches?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by xI T3K Ix, Nov 19, 2008 with 45 replies and 76,651 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xI T3K Ix

xI T3K Ix Contributor

Ratings:
    I've heard of them, but does anyone know how to do them?

2. o0oJAMESo0o

o0oJAMESo0o Newbie

Ratings:
    i know a zombie glitch hwere they cant get you but you can get them but i dont want to say because the leaderboards will be full of glitchers like the 20 are glitched. oh and btw i have used the glitch but we quit at 20 because were legit

3. CHiLL

CHiLL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm also after knowing some Zombie Mode glitches?

4. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    proof or gtfo

• Like Like x 2
  5. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    I agree. Don't come in here and say you know how to do something but you aren't going to tell us. Nobody thinks you're cool for saying you can do something. Tell us or get the f*ck out.

6. Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I found a glitch that you won't find anywhere hoping Treyarch will fix:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmqycmtFL0A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...[/ame]

Also on [Click here to view the link] and [Click here to view the link] + youtube.com you can view the tutorial for the "ledge glitch" that is pointless were you can die that a WTG clan member found. but the one above is new and I honestly doubt its the one people are using to boost although the one we just found could allow you to boost although I refuse to use it for that purpose I just want a fix from Treyarch!!!

I honestly believe the way people were boosting was inside of each other with flame throwers you can find peoples videos online showing that glitch... I tried it it works as well but stopped at level 10...

My team has legit got to level 26 twice as 4 man and the only way to get above level 28+ legit is by playing single player. That strategy will be posted exclusively on our gaming forumz [Click here to view the link]...

7. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Legit 22 for me :cool:
    I will be looking for glitches now levels 1-10 while my team covers me :thumbup:

8. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Yep you go inside each other, where you can get them but they cant get you.

9. dakid

dakid Newbie

Ratings:
    dats wat im saying

10. jimlfixit

jimlfixit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    basically find a corner, one of u jumps over and over and the other one crawls underneath him. then 1 person stops jumping whilst the second person who crawled under stands up. mke sure you dont move or else you will get killed. you can do it in any corner.

o0ojameso0o why dont you just get lost. we dont need halfwits like you on here. "i know something but im not gonna tell you" D!ckHead!

11. ThaPunisher

ThaPunisher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He probably doesnt even know any glitches
    its just the only way he can get attention

12. Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    We just spend 45 minutes with lead developer... All glitches already fixed and they were going to reset leaderboards but they arent because we found a new exploit after the update. They will reset leaderboards once they have fixed it the latest exploit...

-Vosty3

OK this is simply to assure everyone that these glitches are officially impossible and this info may also help in finding new exploits. This is not his exact words, but my information is from lead designer Jesse Snyder. (we played with him as you can see in the sticky =D )

Inside each other glitch.

The game basically checks your character to make sure your characters are not inside of each other every 5 seconds or so. If they are and they have not moved, one player will be put down. Pretty simple.

Getting upstairs glitches.

Well now pretty much any and all getting upstairs glitches cannot be done. Along the entire top level, there is a field of death as I call it. The game is constantly checking you characters Z coordinate (that is height) to make sure it is not in any area above the first floor. If you are above the first floor zone and no couch has been moved, you will be killed. This can also be dones for anywhere else on the map, meaning any new glitch spots can be fixed. (such as getting outside)

Written by a We The Gamerz member xgoldkiller19x

13. ThaPunisher

ThaPunisher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If they are resetting the whole leaderboard im gunna be pissed bc me and my friends spent like a whole night playing zombie and got some pretty high personal scores for points all legit

14. Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your not the only one... They are going to reset them next week sometimes... I have screenshots of my xbl messages from Jesse Snyder...

15. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    its cool that you know one of the designers :smile:, but i am friends with too guys who were number 1 on the leaderboards for kills, oO SuMnLiTe Oo (previous number 1) and xJuggernaut187x (current number 1) [[i may have not spelled the names right cuz im not looking]] but yea so it makes me feel special, not tryin to brag or nething lol :biggrin:

16. N30fox

N30fox Newbie

Ratings:
    That glitch has now been fixed, and if you try it the person on top gets downed.:frown:

17. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yehh all the glitches have been fixed...tried to jump up onto the stair ledge, but a "forcefield" as such pushes you out of the way :\

the highest ive got to with one mate was 15 before we ran out of ammo :\

18. Tangelos

Tangelos Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not neccesarily....

if you do it in a corner thats not a wall corner, it dosnt down u, me and my friends tryed it and we got to leval 24 and stoped and got to 27 legit, cuz were cool thaT way

19. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yehhh i just tried the "inside" glitch but its been fixed, we managed to get ourselves in a pretty tight corner but they still got to us :frown:

just managed to make it to 17 on my own tho :cool:

20. x SAINT x

x SAINT x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got to lvl 23 legit and one of our dudes quit so it was 2 versus a hella lot of zombies =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.