Discussion nazi zombie co-op help!

• Thread starter Deleted member 71314
  • Start date
  • Views 2,594
D

Deleted member 71314

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, first of all I am a total noob when it comes to modding. I dont know how to use the hex editor or advanced tab in codtool 1.5

I just want to know if its possible to use these mods (infinite ammo, infinite hp, super jump, super speed, etc) on CoD: WaW Co-op split-screen. (2 players on same console:wink:)

And if you have nothing better to do then it'd be nice if you could explain to me how to use the hex editor to mod your savegame, like what codes to put in for what, how it works, or anything that will help me understand it better.
(and yes, i've read pretty much every tutorial and am still a bit confused hence the creation of this thread.)
:smile:

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can not use those mods in co-op.

And if you need help tonight, let me know, I can go in team view and do it for you.

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do these in Nazi zombies, but only with one person... We have tested co-op but no success. Just enable dev user, or screenshot, tap 'x' in-game and it should say something like unknown cmd screenshoterror in the top left corner.

Now pause the game, and save & quit.

Use cod tool and enable whatever cheats you want whether it be infinate health or unlimited ammo.

Place the save back in the cod sub folder(000001) and start up solo>resume.

You should have special mods enabled.

There will be a compass in the lower left corner and no rounds showing, after round one, the rounds will begin to save. After round five, they will stop adding, when it hits 11 the rounds will begin to show everytime(in the top left corner)

*note, the rounds won't save unless you die. If you have unlimited ammo this is a great way to die:

Noclip onto the main roof, enter human mode and sprint jumpoff the roof onto the ground, you should die.

Alternatively, you can get a hoard of about 10+ zombies and stand into the center until they do the thing where they like, break your leg.

Ha well enjoy, if made into a real tutorial give me credits.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Mockey...I really didn't want to get into all that.

D

Deleted member 71314

Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
You can not use those mods in co-op.

And if you need help tonight, let me know, I can go in team view and do it for you.

Sorry for being a complete n00b, but what exactly is team view?

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm..well basically, allows someone into your computer remotely, at your discretion. If you wanted someone else to do the hexing, for you.

I

IRLJoEoH

Reaction score
Sin$
xXMockeyXx said:
You can do these in Nazi zombies, but only with one person... We have tested co-op but no success. Just enable dev user, or screenshot, tap 'x' in-game and it should say something like unknown cmd screenshoterror in the top left corner.

Use cod tool and enable whatever cheats you want whether it be infinate health or unlimited ammo.

There will be a compass in the lower left corner and no rounds showing, after round one, the rounds will begin to save. After round five, they will stop adding, when it hits 11 the rounds will begin to show everytime(in the top left corner)

*note, the rounds won't save unless you die. If you have unlimited ammo this is a great way to die:

Noclip onto the main roof, enter human mode and sprint jumpoff the roof onto the ground, you should die.

Alternatively, you can get a hoard of about 10+ zombies and stand into the center until they do the thing where they like, break your leg.

can i get a tut any where around here i can t get screenshot to work ..thanks

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xXMockeyXx said:

hey dude this helped me alot but still kinda confused wat are some good dvars n can i save n quit in der riese?

J

JerzeyLegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question: Does this work in system link? If so, I might throw a zombie LAN party

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
thx it worked great i went into the instant round spot on der riese but wats the disable dog dvar can some one tell me?

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no disable dogs dvar, unless you wana put g_spawnai 0, but you will be waiting a long time on round 5.
Split screen mods DO WORK. Activate mods, then go to co-op zombies, split screen.
DO NOT GO TO NAZI ZOMBIES ON THE MAIN SCREEN OR THEY WILL TURN OFF.
Same with no clip.

X

xIGPx Caboose

Reaction score
Sin$
can any 1 please inv me to a private chat to help me do a gamesave of nazi zombies for der riese? GT= xIGPx Cabookie:?

and please post a video tutorial too please.:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register