What's new

Patched Nazi Zombie Ascension GODMODE Glitch

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqh0Oh3xqnU Nazi Zombie Ascension GODMODE Glitch..i found this glitch DESTRUCTER267..i will be making a tut once i get 100likes..never die..plz sub rate comment to my channel :wink: TUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B10Ab_EZRWE
PLZ SUB RATE COMMENT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C8i_tqCsAE out of map New Glitch Outside KOWLOON.

kiss me  irish

kiss me irish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude why not just release it for se7ensins like id say the site has helped you more then youv helped it

ItHurtsWenIWipe

ItHurtsWenIWipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be a tutorial for another few days then because your hoarding your glitch away for a few likes which don't help at all?? <_<

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just release it when you feel like it, you don't have to, it's just that posting it like this will get more people upset with you for not releasing. Just some info for you.

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just release it when you feel like it, you don't have to, it's just that posting it like this will get more people upset with you for not releasing. Just some info for you.
thanks man i see wat u ,mean :biggrin:

IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
COOL CANT WAIT TO USE THIS! I love to just. . stand in 1 place. =D

TuffyToffee

TuffyToffee

Demi Rose<3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to do this glitch very easy GamerTag : FlippinFlopDip

Explosive

Explosive

Joshh Tha Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS GLITCH IS JUST THE ONE SOMEONE ELSE FOUND when u let a zombie hit u inder the map thing in the corner i got hit there he just got hit too a different spot than the guy who found it GTFO

iNs4NiiTy x

iNs4NiiTy x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't even shoot or even SEE the zombies, thats a real GREAT GLITCH

RaspberryPanda

RaspberryPanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ummmm lol would be nicer if you showed us a bit more than a wall. Also tune down the games volume, so we can hear you better. B)

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS GLITCH IS JUST THE ONE SOMEONE ELSE FOUND when u let a zombie hit u inder the map thing in the corner i got hit there he just got hit too a different spot than the guy who found it GTFO
diffrent way to do it

S

Se7en Legends

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i can see that ur hot stuff at your school if ur asking for likes on ur video, u must get all the ladies. just release the ****ing thing and dont be an ***

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can see that ur hot stuff at your school if ur asking for likes on ur video, u must get all the ladies. just release the ****ing thing and dont be an ***
i am making the video rite now

TUT IS DOWNLOADING 2 YOUTUBE :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register