Native - FORCE_PLAYER_TO_FLEE?

• Thread starter higuy0900
  • Start date
  • Views 678
higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so i need help with this native, i haven't found a good force ped to flee native and is important that i have one. I have found these ones here but i can find any more info on what goes on "unknown0_100" Im very new to scripting so sorry if this a noob question =P

Code:
extern void TASK_SMART_FLEE_CHAR(Ped ped, Ped fleeFromPed, float unknown0_100, uint duration);
extern void TASK_SMART_FLEE_CHAR_PREFERRING_PAVEMENTS(Ped ped, Ped fleeFromPed, float unknown0_100, uint duration);
extern void TASK_SMART_FLEE_POINT(Ped ped, float x, float y, float z, float unknown0_100, uint duration);

Any ideas guys?

BornGodz

BornGodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably the radius, use 100 as it suggest it, all unknown params with a number after the _ part is the suggested value that should be used.

KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Ok so i need help with this native, i haven't found a good force ped to flee native and is important that i have one. I have found these ones here but i can find any more info on what goes on "unknown0_100" Im very new to scripting so sorry if this a noob question =P

Code:
extern void TASK_SMART_FLEE_CHAR(Ped ped, Ped fleeFromPed, float unknown0_100, uint duration);
extern void TASK_SMART_FLEE_CHAR_PREFERRING_PAVEMENTS(Ped ped, Ped fleeFromPed, float unknown0_100, uint duration);
extern void TASK_SMART_FLEE_POINT(Ped ped, float x, float y, float z, float unknown0_100, uint duration);

Any ideas guys?
What you are looking for is a float. the value will be between 0 - 100. without looking it up though I not sure what the float is for. I guess just try 100 and see how that works out. or look up the natives on here:www.gtamodding.com/index.php?title=List_of_native_functions

KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
I already look there, but it seesm there just as clueless as me.

but thanks =]
Just put 100 in that param then and see how that works out for you.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
this will most likely only work for peds and not your character or other players online, though you should be able to set a ped to run away from you or another online player

higuy0900

higuy0900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this will most likely only work for peds and not your character or other players online, though you should be able to set a ped to run away from you or another online player
If i could fine these natives would use them also im trying to get peds not online players =P

Top Bottom