• Thread starter SnowPlowMan
  • Start date
  • Views 492
SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i have linksys router for some reason when i got a new modem threw road runner my nat is moderate now when before it was open.

call linksys they did port trigering and that stuff and its still moderate

what do i do? i noticed with mw2 and cod 4 that my games are really lag and they werent before and they always freeze with host trouble.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SnowPlowMan said:
i turned all firewalls off on my latop rebooted the xbox still the same thing,

any ideas?

Type 192.168.1.1 into your web browser. It will bring up your router control page and from that disable any firewall that exists.

SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ill try that, if i call xbox there like you need to call this number so i did there like no this a xbox problem heres there number. then next time there like you need wireless adapter to fix this.

Nookie

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SnowPlowMan said:
i have linksys router for some reason when i got a new modem threw road runner my nat is moderate now when before it was open.

call linksys they did port trigering and that stuff and its still moderate

what do i do? i noticed with mw2 and cod 4 that my games are really lag and they werent before and they always freeze with host trouble.

check out the thread below...

:smile:

O

OZ0NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When your port forwarding, are you forwarding the ports to your xbox? If you go to xbox connection tab(where you test your connection), under the Internet tab(dont have my xbox) it will tell you what Ip address your xbox has been assigned. Make sure you are forwarding the ports with that ip. Usually 192.168.1.10#

Top Bottom
Login
Register