What's new

Solved NAT Type Help

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have open Nat type on my jtag and regular console. If it is possible could you tell me how because I have forwarded every damn port microsoft has told me to but nothing. I can swap the open connection between the two but cant figure out how to open both.

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
Here is a video i used, and if you haven't messed with the admin login then use the default login search if you dont know.

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
I have a motorola. I have messed with the settings alot but cant figure out how to open them both.

Crucifix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a video i used, and if you haven't messed with the admin login then use the default login search if you dont know.
Holy s*** dude!! That's ME I made that video lol I can't believe people still watch it, I made that account and video a long time ago lol I feel cool B)

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You could always disable port-forwarding and your routers firewall, if supported.

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
I have a motorola. I have messed with the settings alot but cant figure out how to open them both.
The Ports are the ports, and when you put the ports and contact me on aim when you add the ports.
XBL: 80 to 80 "TCP"
XBL: 88 to 88 "UDP"
XBL: 3074 to 3074 "Both"
XBL: 53 to 53 "Both"

If you have anymore contact me on aim: Carvis20

BreakdowN

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Best way I know how to do it go to www.portforwarding.com Then look up your router model and follow the instruction for opening the right ports for your console. I had to do it for all 4 of my consoles so they could all run on LIVE at the same time.

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
See I tried the portward.com as well because I called my service provider and they pretty much told me I was on my own and thats the only information they gave me. Well when I tried what portforward.com told me to do on my modem it didnt work either :frown: .

Xbox1

Yes

Xbox2

Yes

Xbox3

Yes

Xbox4

Yes

These are the ports I have forwarded right now.

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
set 1 of your xbox's to a static IP (preferrably the jtag). when you re-start your xbox, the router re-assigns the IP address of each connected device. so it is changing unless u set it statically. and beyond that, you can only forward a set of IP addresses to 1 IP, so you can only forward those IPs to 1 xbox... not sure if u set it to the default gateway, that might open the ports to the whole network..... idk, if u need help, use my contacts below

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
Ok I will try this out.

Apparently my service provider doesnt allow a static IP on there network.....

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
if its a wireless router, you can configure that yourself unless u have a router from the ISP, then u might have an issue

Top Bottom