• Start date
  • Views 2,790
Status
Not open for further replies.
oONathaii

oONathaii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i wanna get an ipod nano but i really don't know which model to go for, I want to get either 5th or 6th gen or maybe 7th for a reasonable price,

If any of you guys got one, what are the pro's and con's in your experience?

Siri

Siri

What can i help you with ?
Reaction score
Ok for a ipod nano 7th gen Pros: It small and got larger icons it also has a watch feature which is pretty cool and a funky design but the cons are theres no major hardware upgrades from the other nano's the 6th Gen nano is kinda the same as the 7th but the 5th is a good nano i know its not touch screen but still has the features it even has a video camera and speaker + mic also it has a lager display in but the cons to the 5th gen is the camera cant capture still images only videos to be honest if you just want a cheap nano for day to day use the 5th is good its cheap got few more features but if you want a smaller one with touch screen and watch then go for 7th the next jump is to save for an iPod touch which is a much better option with more updates and better features its quite disappointing how apple hasn't really updated much hardware in the nano's but i think eventually they will be gone and the iPod touch will take over these smaller iPods soon depending on what you want your iPod you might be better of for a classic for more memory but its whats best for you i hope this kinda of helps you

oONathaii

oONathaii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok for a ipod nano 7th gen Pros: It small and got larger icons it also has a watch feature which is pretty cool and a funky design but the cons are theres no major hardware upgrades from the other nano's the 6th Gen nano is kinda the same as the 7th but the 5th is a good nano i know its not touch screen but still has the features it even has a video camera and speaker + mic also it has a lager display in but the cons to the 5th gen is the camera cant capture still images only videos to be honest if you just want a cheap nano for day to day use the 5th is good its cheap got few more features but if you want a smaller one with touch screen and watch then go for 7th the next jump is to save for an iPod touch which is a much better option with more updates and better features its quite disappointing how apple hasn't really updated much hardware in the nano's but i think eventually they will be gone and the iPod touch will take over these smaller iPods soon depending on what you want your iPod you might be better of for a classic for more memory but its whats best for you i hope this kinda of helps you

cheers bud, that is the thing i really don't want to be carrying a chunky ipod touch when i am gyming or running, i might go for the 5th! hmmm or even not go for an apple product at all.

oONathaii

oONathaii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prob oh for running the a 6 or 7 as is has the back clip but for running i would recommend a shuffle just to put music on listen to nothing fancy nothing to expensive and if its lost its not a big loss but yer a shuffle would be perfect for running i would say take a look http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_shuffle
I got a nano 6th gen now for £30!, but i had to replace the battery which was no big deal, but now i can't get the screen down flush with the casing because of the adhesive you know how i can do this? i have tried re heating and pushing back down but just comes back out slightly which is annoying as the adhesive is getting more dirty now!, or maybe get some more adhesive tape and replace it?

Siri

Siri

What can i help you with ?
Reaction score
The screen to fit in properly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom