• Thread starter TheIronNugget
  • Start date
  • Views 309
T

TheIronNugget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I JTAG'd an xbox myself, and all went well. I had the original nand dumps, CPU key and DVD key. I later sold my JTAG for a nice little bit of money ;D and I included the NAND dumps etc..

I can't find a JTAGable xbox fricken' anywhere, so I'm looking to buy a JTAG. A guy says he'll sell me one for very cheap (I know he's legit because I've seen the console). But he's the kinda guy who bought it for MW2 system link lobbies and when you mention NAND or a CPU key he's like "Whaaaaaaa? :blink:".

So I asked him does he have the original NAND image and the CPU and DVD key, he says he might but he doesn't know, if not he'll contact his friend who sold him the JTAG'd console.

My question is that if he doesn't have the NAND dumps etc.. I know it's not the end of the world as I can still run a JTAG offline using freeBOOT 0.032, I wouldn't be taking it online anyway. BUT, say I did want to update to a new rebooter (if one comes out), I know having the original NAND image would be basically essential, but is there a way that I could recieve a donor NAND and flash it to my JTAG, with the newest rebooter? Or would I need the original NAND?

Sorry for the long post, but it's better if I give details. I just want to know whether I should purchase or not. Thanks guys!

T

TheIronNugget

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you say "clean", do you mean it has to be a NAND without bad blocks?
If now, what do you mean by "clean"?

Top Bottom
Login
Register