What's new

Patched Nagasaki Ultralight... Fastest vehicle in game!

• Thread starter Escobar Cartel
  • Start date
  • Views 18,331
E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Gals and Aliens from across the Universe.
Here is a little exploit that I have found using the Ultralight.
(I am the founder... [email protected] Yeah!)
And I'm certain that the ultralight is not supposed to do this. And I ain't seen this posted anywhere

Take off.
Fly straight up almost vertical nice n high.
Once above the clouds.
Push forwards till you hear the engine speeding up.
Straighten out and enjoy out running Hydras. Missiles and anything else that comes your way!

Disclaimer: The Ultralight is not supposed to fly this fast. It turns like doggy doo. It literally takes half the size of the map to turn. But it's sure as hell fun watching those hydras trying to chase you down and failing miserably.
This ain't the most useful of exploits. However if there are people out there that just like taking the pish like me. Then give it a try and have a few mins fun!
PS If you fly too low you will lose your speed and you will have to gain height again by either flying higher or retaking off!
Anyone can feel free to upload or post videos etc. But my written tutorial really is simple enough to follow!

N

Navy Davey

☠️Happy New Year☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Gals and Aliens from across the Universe.
Here is a little exploit that I have found using the Ultralight.
(I am the founder... [email protected] Yeah!)
And I'm certain that the ultralight is not supposed to do this. And I ain't seen this posted anywhere

Take off.
Fly straight up almost vertical nice n high.
Once above the clouds.
Push forwards till you hear the engine speeding up.
Straighten out and enjoy out running Hydras. Missiles and anything else that comes your way!

Disclaimer: The Ultralight is not supposed to fly this fast. It turns like doggy doo. It literally takes half the size of the map to turn. But it's sure as hell fun watching those hydras trying to chase you down and failing miserably.
This ain't the most useful of exploits. However if there are people out there that just like taking the pish like me. Then give it a try and have a few mins fun!
PS If you fly too low you will lose your speed and you will have to gain height again by either flying higher or retaking off!
Anyone can feel free to upload or post videos etc. But my written tutorial really is simple enough to follow!
Nice trick bro:wink: fun way to troll:wink:

E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice trick bro:wink: fun way to troll:wink:

Cool ain't it?

Using the Ultralight you can even stop pressing the accelerator and do the off the map thing where your marker blinks. But you keep the majority of your super speed still. Could be OK for certain resupply missions. But like I said the handling is pretty awful at those speeds. But useful none the less!

T

Tecnica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some tips to add to this exploit if you want to turn better while maintaining maximum speed use the turret
while holding down the gas button, turning and holding either R1 or L1 on PS4. Use your turret aim stick to point in the direction you would like to turn, and it will make your ultralight turn sharper. It really is fun to troll people around they can't keep up and all while blowing blueish smoke trails.

B

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye uhm I can't get this to work. Can you make a video?

E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some tips to add to this exploit if you want to turn better while maintaining maximum speed use the turret
while holding down the gas button, turning and holding either R1 or L1 on PS4. Use your turret aim stick to point in the direction you would like to turn, and it will make your ultralight turn sharper. It really is fun to troll people around they can't keep up and all while blowing blueish smoke trails.

Good info there mate.
I forgot to add that in my original post.
Thanks!

E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a little update.
My original ultralight was maxed out with flares.
I just added red smoke. But I'm struggling to get it working again.
I'll revert back flares later and retry.
I hope I ain't messed it up!

E

engagex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video please, can't wait to see hilarity of this exploit

Y

yupiec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I ask what altitude did you make it worked? I just tried with my Ultralight , but it always give a warning beep and I lost speed then. Checked in POV, it's about 4500 on the altitude meter.

E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't do videos sorry.. Not sorry Lol! Not unless they are staring a few legal aged teen girls. Then that's a different matter!
Anyways I ain't no YouTuber.

With regards to altitude.
Just fly as high as you can go.
Push forward to dive a little.
Then pull back enough to hear the engine work harder.
Then your speed should stick.
As stated in my previous post. It worked for me with the 20 flares active. However after adding red smoke instead. I'm struggling to get it to work.
Later I'm going to reinstate my flares and I'll let you know how I get on.
Peace and I'm out!

D

darkmannie

Reaction score
Cant get this to work on PS4. Video?

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Children
There is no need for a video.
Follow the simple DIRECTIONS!

No wonder some of you can't hit dupe glitches!
Sheesh!

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy first try. Wow this is really fast lol

D

Dr MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either. Did exactly as told. Closed friend session. Straight up till stall warning(or just before that. Pushing forward. Ultralight maxed out with flares and I'm on PS4 as well. Do we need First person view?

P

Pensacola

Reaction score
I just can't get it to work on a second try.

T

Tecnica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no special requirements for this to work, you simply take off and fly straight up
when you are above the clouds push forward for a descent and level out when you hear the engine roaring
it's literally that simple.

E

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no special requirements for this to work, you simply take off and fly straight up
when you are above the clouds push forward for a descent and level out when you hear the engine roaring
it's literally that simple.

Exactly. I've got it working again now.
Must be a little temperamental every now and again.

PS. I'm laughing at the people who stated they want to see a video after I have told them from the get go that I DON'T DO VIDEOS!
All ya gotta do is read and if it's to difficult to understand something so simple. Wait a little while and I'm sure you'll see it on YouTube soon just like with every other glitch and exploit!
I ain't using attitude either right now. Just common sense!
I'm buzzing for the people that this has worked for. I know that some 12 yr olds in hydras are gonna be pished! :roflmao:

T

Tecnica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. I've got it working again now.
Must be a little temperamental every now and again.

PS. I'm laughing at the people who stated they want to see a video after I have told them from the get go that I DON'T DO VIDEOS!
All ya gotta do is read and if it's to difficult to understand something so simple. Wait a little while and I'm sure you'll see it on YouTube soon just like with every other glitch and exploit!
I ain't using attitude either right now. Just common sense!
I'm buzzing for the people that this has worked for. I know that some 12 yr olds in hydras are gonna be pished! :roflmao:

I just proved a few people wrong from the crew online they didn't have a chance catching up.

Top Bottom