What's new

Discussion Nacht Der Untoten

I

IronicMelon

Reaction score
We all remember Nazi Zombies in call of duty 5, but I've brought it back in halo reach! This time, they brought swords.

Download Link (Map) -- Nacht Der Untoten

Download Link (Gametype) -- Nazi Zombies

Sreenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3:

The map is a complete remake of the very popular nazi zombies map, "Nacht Der Untoten." it features the same interior, and even the cave in the basement!

Please make sure to "Like" this file on file share and post a comment about your thoughts!

G

Gingenator

Elite Member
Reaction score
Looks sexy. Good job.

J

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Thats looks cool man i wanna see a walk-through video

B

BGamerguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love nazi zombies halo style

T

Thats so Raven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you should remake all 4, going in order (verruckt next, then shi no numa, then der reise)

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
you should remake all 4, going in order (verruckt next, then shi no numa, then der reise)

Verruckt would work.. but i dunno about shi no numa lol. der riese is a little big too

T

Thats so Raven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Verruckt would work.. but i dunno about shi no numa lol. der riese is a little big too
I think you could utilize the ocean if you were to make shi no numa. And Der Reise, might look a bit weird w/o the buildings but if you aren't going to do it I'll attempt it and post results

A

Anubis

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Theirs a better one out their ;P

I

IronicMelon

Reaction score
I think you could utilize the ocean if you were to make shi no numa. And Der Reise, might look a bit weird w/o the buildings but if you aren't going to do it I'll attempt it and post results
Go for it!

I

IronicMelon

Reaction score
Please make sure to recommend this to your friends if you had fun playing!

Top Bottom