Solved N00b trying to learn how JTAG works

• Thread starter Spencer199
  • Start date
  • Views 467
S

Spencer199

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay... i got a guy who is willing to JTAG my xbox... i am just wondering of how I am actually able to get online with GTA V and BO2 once I do get it JTAG'd. I know you cannot simply go on xbox live as you would get banned. I need to know how to prevent bans from occurring and how to get online with the JTAG... please help! I know i am a n00b but everyone starts off like a n00b so please help!!!

M

Mummy

All things are difficult before they're easy.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay... i got a guy who is willing to JTAG my xbox... i am just wondering of how I am actually able to get online with GTA V and BO2 once I do get it JTAG'd. I know you cannot simply go on xbox live as you would get banned. I need to know how to prevent bans from occurring and how to get online with the JTAG... please help! I know i am a n00b but everyone starts off like a n00b so please help!!!
Everything you need to know is here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you get your console, definitely watch the playlist posted in the message above this one.

As far as BO2 and GTA V are concerned specifically, BO2 requires a bypass. GTA V you just need to change xhttp to false in Dashlaunch. I know that may sound like gibberish, but once you have your console and you finish that playlist, you'll know what I mean.

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
Sin$
um... just a question... i'll be able to actually go online with the xbox, NOT have to infect my other xbox... right?

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
Sin$
I am so confused right now... guys are saying you'll get banned as soon as you connect to xbox live... what do you do to go online (being RGH2'd now) ?

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I am so confused right now... guys are saying you'll get banned as soon as you connect to xbox live... what do you do to go online (being RGH2'd now) ?
You have to purchase time on a server. 
It's like buying an Xbox Live Gold Card but for your RGH/Jtag. You have to buy it on a website.

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
Sin$
where is the best one with cheap lifetime? and cant i just use offline files? how long will offline files keep me online for approximately until i get banned? and if i do get banned, will the xbox live account get banned as long with the KV?

Top Bottom
Login
Register