What's new

Solved N00b trying to learn how JTAG works

• Thread starter Spencer199
  • Start date
  • Views 289
S

Spencer199

Reaction score
Okay... i got a guy who is willing to JTAG my xbox... i am just wondering of how I am actually able to get online with GTA V and BO2 once I do get it JTAG'd. I know you cannot simply go on xbox live as you would get banned. I need to know how to prevent bans from occurring and how to get online with the JTAG... please help! I know i am a n00b but everyone starts off like a n00b so please help!!!

M

Mummy

All things are difficult before they're easy.
Reaction score
Okay... i got a guy who is willing to JTAG my xbox... i am just wondering of how I am actually able to get online with GTA V and BO2 once I do get it JTAG'd. I know you cannot simply go on xbox live as you would get banned. I need to know how to prevent bans from occurring and how to get online with the JTAG... please help! I know i am a n00b but everyone starts off like a n00b so please help!!!
Everything you need to know is here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Once you get your console, definitely watch the playlist posted in the message above this one.

As far as BO2 and GTA V are concerned specifically, BO2 requires a bypass. GTA V you just need to change xhttp to false in Dashlaunch. I know that may sound like gibberish, but once you have your console and you finish that playlist, you'll know what I mean.

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
um... just a question... i'll be able to actually go online with the xbox, NOT have to infect my other xbox... right?

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
what dashboard does the JTAG support up to (needs to still go online)?

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
what dashboard does the JTAG support up to (needs to still go online)?
The jtag exploit only works on PHAT consoles on dashboard 7371 anything higher is RGH1 and if i'm not mistaken the RGH2 is 14699 and greater

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
I am so confused right now... guys are saying you'll get banned as soon as you connect to xbox live... what do you do to go online (being RGH2'd now) ?

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
I am so confused right now... guys are saying you'll get banned as soon as you connect to xbox live... what do you do to go online (being RGH2'd now) ?
You have to purchase time on a server. 
It's like buying an Xbox Live Gold Card but for your RGH/Jtag. You have to buy it on a website.

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
since i live in australia, which one is the best?

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
is the connection to the server or anything faster on a varying servers?

D

DwightSchrute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the connection to the server or anything faster on a varying servers?
nope. just some servers you get more for your money then others. Honestly would recommend XBL.Ninja or 360Sputnik

H

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
I would purchase XBLS aka XBL Ninja.

S

Spencer199

Reaction score
where is the best one with cheap lifetime? and cant i just use offline files? how long will offline files keep me online for approximately until i get banned? and if i do get banned, will the xbox live account get banned as long with the KV?

Top Bottom