Not open for further replies.
Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, a while ago someone stol my xbox live account, since the tag was linked to my fiances e-mail. he also had that info. he then proceded to go onto her Myspace and DESTROY it. he Photoshopped all the pictures of my 2 year old son in Grusome ways. He made it look like my son was being beheaded and hung. then he posted massive bulletins with the subject "PLEASE HELP ME KILL SMAL CHILDREN". i created a 2 month gold and put the kid on my friends list, and he sent me messages. MY QUETION is is there any way to find out his ip address and then some info about him? i would like to know for future references, to scare the person away from the information they are abusing. Any help is greatly appreciated. 7hanks

F

ForrrestMaster

ScareCroe said:
Ok, a while ago someone stol my xbox live account, since the tag was linked to my fiances e-mail. he also had that info. he then proceded to go onto her Myspace and DESTROY it. he Photoshopped all the pictures of my 2 year old son in Grusome ways. He made it look like my son was being beheaded and hung. then he posted massive bulletins with the subject "PLEASE HELP ME KILL SMAL CHILDREN". i created a 2 month gold and put the kid on my friends list, and he sent me messages. MY QUETION is is there any way to find out his ip address and then some info about him? i would like to know for future references, to scare the person away from the information he is abusing. Any help is greatly appreciated. 7hanks

Wow. That is disgusting. You could use commview and get him to join your party and get his IP.

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
thats what i was thinking. but i didnt know anything about comview.

F

ForrrestMaster

ScareCroe said:
thats what i was thinking. but i didnt know anything about comview.

Just bridge your xbox. You cant standby with it but you should be able to see his IP.

S

SkateBoard v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then do a WHOIS when you get his IP.

F

ForrrestMaster

SkateBoard v2 said:
Then do a WHOIS when you get his IP.

It only tells you the ISP. Give me his IP when you get it. Ill make sure he regrets what he did to you and your poor innocent child.

S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ScareCroe said:
Ok, a while ago someone stol my xbox live account, since the tag was linked to my fiances e-mail. he also had that info. he then proceded to go onto her Myspace and DESTROY it. he Photoshopped all the pictures of my 2 year old son in Grusome ways. He made it look like my son was being beheaded and hung. then he posted massive bulletins with the subject "PLEASE HELP ME KILL SMAL CHILDREN". i created a 2 month gold and put the kid on my friends list, and he sent me messages. MY QUETION is is there any way to find out his ip address and then some info about him? i would like to know for future references, to scare the person away from the information they are abusing. Any help is greatly appreciated. 7hanks

dude, thats just wrong...

G

gamer vc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel sorry for you. I do not hack but there are plenty of people here that would love to "assist" you in serving revenge

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the kids Gamer tag doesnt seem to be active anymore. so I cant get him into a party, or recieve a message from him.

G

gamer vc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure You can still see his ip when you send a message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register