What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Mythic Modding

• Thread starter White Stripes
  • Start date
  • Views 495
W

White Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if the tools have the update, but every time i try to open up a basic map file, it always gives me an error. Are the tools up to date for the new maps? (I've seen a mod on sandbox, and i have no idea how they did [I played it, so it was not a dev mod])

W

White Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shroomz said:
Are you using Forge 2.6? It supports the Mythic Map pack.
I tried using forge, but it give me a mesage saying about something being offset...
So, for me forge doesn't work, and when i try to update it, it says that I"m already running on the latest version. (I'm using the version that comes with toybox)

Upvote 0
S

Shroomz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have .NET framework 3.5 installed? That's required for any of these application to work.

Upvote 0
W

White Stripes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yaza670 said:
I tried using forge, but it give me a mesage saying about something being offset...
So, for me forge doesn't work, and when i try to update it, it says that I"m already running on the latest version. (I'm using the version that comes with toybox)

Oops, I had Forge2.2. :tongue::thumbup:

Upvote 0
J

JRI96

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
you gotta double check that first you got ppl looking at a problem that could be serious and yet u had the wrong version to begin with cmon

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register