What's new

Patched MYSTERIOUS EASTER EGG (MAN-LIKE OBJECT UNDER THE MAP!)

Wiggly

Wiggly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Now this is definately a glitch, because in order to even see it you have to do a glitch to fall under the map :tongue:)

Tutorial:
1. Start up a private match on Retreat
2. Glitch outside the level, or to wherever you can jump off the side of the map
3. Jump off the side of the map to your death, and in the distance you can see a man-like object standing underneath the map.
4. Depending where you jump off, the object will be larger or smaller

* If you go to where I do in the video, it will get you relatively close to the object so you can actually see it. Make sure to comment below on what you think this thing is.

P.S. right as you die, if you switch teams but DON'T select a new class loadout, you can spectate your dead body under the map, allowing you to really gaze at this weird object a little longer!

Last edited:
Mr Nova

Mr Nova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is old, was another video posted like 2 months ago.. but up close. its just mess i guess from one of the devs who didn't delete unfinished work.

dingyjoker1

dingyjoker1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its actually a samurai, they were meant to make an easter egg like nuketown bo2 but didn't finish it.

Ind0sliverclub

Ind0sliverclub

I'm somewhat back & active.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It's death saying don't glitch out the map cause if you fall underneath you're screwed. Jk

Wiggly

Wiggly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is old, was another video posted like 2 months ago.. but up close. its just mess i guess from one of the devs who didn't delete unfinished work.
Where is this video?? I usually hear about anything new and will be very suprised if something this cool dodged me for 2 whole months :tongue:

BloodshotBiz

BloodshotBiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2ms4t5k.jpg

11jm70n.jpg

A

AngelFreeOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Now this is definately a glitch, because in order to even see it you have to do a glitch to fall under the map :tongue:)

Tutorial:
1. Start up a private match on Retreat
2. Glitch outside the level, or to wherever you can jump off the side of the map
3. Jump off the side of the map to your death, and in the distance you can see a man-like object standing underneath the map.
4. Depending where you jump off, the object will be larger or smaller

* If you go to where I do in the video, it will get you relatively close to the object so you can actually see it. Make sure to comment below on what you think this thing is.

P.S. right as you die, if you switch teams but DON'T select a new class loadout, you can spectate your dead body under the map, allowing you to really gaze at this weird object a little longer!

your friend did not give you the full info first this was found by GigaExa https://www.youtube.com/GigaExa And its a solder lol calm down its not slender.

Top Bottom
Login
Register