Discussion "MyPlayer" Hot Zones

• Thread starter Xx_CRIXXUS_xX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,190
X

Xx_CRIXXUS_xX

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anybody knows whether or not 2k havwe hot zones in 2k16 ??

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure I seen mine by going into box score after the game, or during the game and clicking Right Stick on my guy. Was one of the things you can flick through

X

Xx_CRIXXUS_xX

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure I seen mine by going into box score after the game, or during the game and clicking Right Stick on my guy. Was one of the things you can flick through

Yea I figured that out as well but im wondering if this affects your shooting at the park or Pro-Am.. And recently ive been checking it after every game but my Shots attempted vs Shots Made and % isnt changing.. On Mycourt to me it has an effect cause Im Cash everytime from the reddest spot on my Shot chart on any difficulty and Im Brick city from my least red spot well not on rookie lol :tongue:

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I figured that out as well but im wondering if this affects your shooting at the park or Pro-Am.. And recently ive been checking it after every game but my Shots attempted vs Shots Made and % isnt changing.. On Mycourt to me it has an effect cause Im Cash everytime from the reddest spot on my Shot chart on any difficulty and Im Brick city from my least red spot well not on rookie lol :tongue:
I seem to brick every jumpshot on my park :frown: the slight delay always ****s up my shot

X

Xx_CRIXXUS_xX

Reaction score
Sin$
I seem to brick every jumpshot on my park :frown: the slight delay always ****s up my shot

Yea I struggled quite a bit at first.. getting better now but there are still those wide open J's that I miss.. The slight delay like you said is BS and at Pro-Am it's a whole other type or way of shooting!! Basically you have to learn or play on 3 different shooting styles i guess :S lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register