Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxc_Eu8ORhc&feature=channel_video_title

Is it good or bad tell how its bad if it is or good

MarshallMathers

MarshallMathers

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh, I would rate it maybe 3/10. Its not really my style. It looks really simple (Just like you added the skull and put a movie background infront and slapped on regular font).

I would suggest if you want to keep it similar to how you have it, move the background BEHIND the skull, and find text that suits it more. The theme seems alot like death, so maybe find some kind of Horror Movie looking font? And also transition the song ending if you want to keep it. Personally I dont like the music in it, but it just cuts off mid sentence. I would suggest fading it out to make it seems smoother.

I would suggest maybe ever learning Sony Vegas or even better, C4D. You can make really nice, modern looking intros in C4D. Look some up on YouTube!

I hope I dont sound like a a**h*** in this, this is meant to be constructive.

Sikh

Virus Rejected

#1 Sikh
Frame In Gold Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh, I would rate it maybe 3/10. Its not really my style. It looks really simple (Just like you added the skull and put a movie background infront and slapped on regular font).

I would suggest if you want to keep it similar to how you have it, move the background BEHIND the skull, and find text that suits it more. The theme seems alot like death, so maybe find some kind of Horror Movie looking font? And also transition the song ending if you want to keep it. Personally I dont like the music in it, but it just cuts off mid sentence. I would suggest fading it out to make it seems smoother.

I would suggest maybe ever learning Sony Vegas or even better, C4D. You can make really nice, modern looking intros in C4D. Look some up on YouTube!

I hope I dont sound like a a**h*** in this, this is meant to be constructive.

Ok thanks i will fix it would +rep but ran out 2day

Top Bottom
Login
Register