My Xmas Game Review!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by x Freedom x, Dec 26, 2008 with 0 replies and 224 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is going to be a small review on each game that I was able to get my hands on for Christmas.

Games I Got:

-Left 4 Dead
    -Gears Of War 2
    -Fallout 3
    -Prince Of Persia
    -Guitar Hero: World Tour
    --

Left 4 Dead is a fun game I enjoyed playing it with my friends though I thought the game could have been 10x better if valve would just quit using the CS database, I was a little angry and how short the campaign was and the multi-player was not even all that great. Then again it is a game that I will always pick up once and awhile.

Gears Of War 2 has to be one of my favorite of the bunch the campaign is awesome and have not played one this good in a long time. Multi-Player is decent and I always like to play it here and there, Horde mode was awesome and I probably play that the most in GOW2.

Fallout 3 was a must get the story line is the best and even though the campaign is all it really has it was all it really needed it makes you feel like your actually that person in the game. The graphics were amazing and it has a decently long campaign so it is not a game that you throw away after a day.

Prince of Persia well is just like all the other prince of persia games it as some nice scenes and it a decent enough game to keep you at it for hours on end. I think it was worth the purchase.

Guitar Hero: World Tour is great fun with me and my brother, Though I was a little sad on some of the songs that they chose for the game seeing as most of the songs were one's that my Grandma used to listen to. I would really suggest getting Rock Band 2 over this but it was still a decent purchase!
    ---

I also got a Turtle Beach x3 Headset for my Xbox 360 which has really boosted my gaming experience and always gives me a slight advantage over other players so I would reccommend it though it is a little pricy.

This is my review not yours if you have something bad to say about the review I made on a game then make your own review!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.