What's new

Solved MY Xbox just started to Crash F3

• Thread starter DemonicModding
  • Start date
  • Views 5,334
DemonicModding

DemonicModding

Boxes of Riddle's every day of the Year.
Reaction score
Sin$
Every Time. i turn on my xbox it Says F3 Crashed. and if i restart it crashes again. if i Go To nxe and go back to f3 it crashes again. if i Continue to run f3 (Click try to continue) it crashes one more time then continue again and it don't crash Any Ideas?

I think it has Something to do with the {{ HTTP: 3 items left (0.00 kBps) }} that's not going away.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Every Time. i turn on my xbox it Says F3 Crashed. and if i restart it crashes again. if i Go To nxe and go back to f3 it crashes again. if i Continue to run f3 (Click try to continue) it crashes one more time then continue again and it don't crash Any Ideas?

I think it has Something to do with the {{ HTTP: 3 items left (0.00 kBps) }} that's not going away.
Did you set FSD as a plugin?

DemonicModding

DemonicModding

Reaction score
Sin$
Not as a plugin no. But i have it set to run as the default i have had it this way for 2 weeks now and it just started doing this. when i tryed to mod black ops 2 Zombies

DemonicModding

DemonicModding

Reaction score
Sin$
I Took my External Hardrive out. and It Works Without It so One of my Installs is Curupted I assume. Cause I asked Sombra In Another Post he sugestion was Possible a bad Install. or Plugin. Well I just done a Install Of a Game about a Half Hour ago and it Quit When i took it off.
Thanks Though. 
Thanks And Sorry I keep Forgetting to click Reply instead of Posting a new post

Top Bottom
Login
Register