What's new

Solved My Xbox is saying Cpukey don't Match My kv...

• Thread starter DemonicModding
  • Start date
  • Views 309
D

DemonicModding

Boxes of Riddle's every day of the Year.
Reaction score
I was going to Load Xell Because my cpukey wasn't matching up with the KV

This is what Xell Does.

and this is just to show you Exactly what it is saying when i boot up Mabey there is something else that could cause this. i didn't go clear to freestyle cause i have n***d ladys on it. :tongue: not putting that on Se7enSins. For Kids to see don't think so...

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
It's not your Xbox making that XNotify appear, it's NiNJA.

And so your Xell won't load till the end?
If I could read that message correctly (it's small & bad quality on my phone at least) you'll need to disconnect your DVD drive.

And the CPUKey text or binary file on your HDD is supposed to contain a CPUKey that matches the KV you're using.
If you don't have this CPUKey, ignore it. It won't make a big difference.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I was going to Load Xell Because my cpukey wasn't matching up with the KV

This is what Xell Does.

and this is just to show you Exactly what it is saying when i boot up Mabey there is something else that could cause this. i didn't go clear to freestyle cause i have ****d ladys on it. :tongue: not putting that on Se7enSins. For Kids to see don't think so...

1. The reason XeLL Doesn't load until the end, is because of everything you have plugged in. Try having only the Power Cable, and the HDMI/AV Cable plugged in, and see if it loads until the end.
  2. NiNJA is the one telling you that the CPU Key doesn't match, which isn't a big deal anyway. You can still connect online and do what you do.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
The reason XeLL Doesn't load until the end, is because of everything you have plugged in. Try having only the Power Cable, and the HDMI/AV Cable plugged in, and see if it loads until the end.
SATA device ea001200 is his DVD drive.
So he would need to disconnect his DVD drive.

Top Bottom