Question My Xbox 360 won't be turn on

• Thread starter meysam_mkb
  • Start date
  • Views 560
M

meysam_mkb

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys....I tried to rgh my phat xbox 360 and successfully dumped nand two times...but after soldering b point of coolrunner near to the Hana chip console didn't turn on....I tested my power supply on another console and it worked perfectly.is it possible to Hana chip get hurt during the soldering???? Is there a schematic or diagram to check DC voltages on the motherboard???Can anybody help me please???

Last edited:
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys....I tried to rgh my phat xbox 360 and successfully dumped nand two times...but after soldering b point of coolrunner near to the Hana chip console didn't turn on....I tested my power supply on another console and it worked perfectly.is it possible to Hana chip get hurt during the soldering???? Is there a schematic or diagram to check DC voltages on the motherboard???Can anybody help me please???
Remove all glitch chip wires,reflash your stock nand dump back too the nand.Unplug the power cord for 10-20 seconds,re-connect the power and HDMI cords and power the console on.
Reply with your outcome ?

M

meysam_mkb

Reaction score
Sin$
Remove all glitch chip wires,reflash your stock nand dump back too the nand.Unplug the power cord for 10-20 seconds,re-connect the power and HDMI cords and power the console on.
Reply with your outcome ?
I've done all but yet no power and as soon as I starting to flash my original nand on the console in j-runner it gives me error

M

maobin

Reaction score
Sin$
"Flash Config: 0x00000000 Can not Continue"
I get this often. And this nand read error means there is no connection to the nand chip. Ie. Inspect the connections from PC to the nand chip. (Usb cables, nand reader, white connectors, ribbon cable, soldering to board, nand chip)
Possible reasons..
1. Usb cable spoil / not connected
2. No power to nand, ie. Xbox power brick not plugged in and turned on. DO NOT TURN ON XBOX. Just plug in and on power brick with it showing yellow light.
3. The soldering is bad. Check continuity with a multimeter
4. The ribbon cable is bad. There was once i had continuity from the solder points to my jr programmer, but then i realise the wires are actually popping out from the white connector plastic. Try using a tweezer and push each wires into the white connector after plugging
5. Check and see if "JR" or "nandx" logo is showing on your j runner.

Top Bottom
Login
Register