Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, before I start I'm not "crying" basically, my 360 Pro was banned less then 5 Minutes ago and I was completely dumb founded when I tried connecting.

The reason I'm dumb founded is because my LiteOn was flashed with iXtreme LT+ 1.1 and xVal said SecData was Clean a week or 2 ago. So does anyone have an idea of what they caught me for?

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try play a game then your screen went black? if so that means when you tried to play a game your xbox 360 got flagged.

Explosive

Explosive

Joshh Tha Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
my xbox 360 got flagged a few months ago still not banned :biggrin:

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try play a game then your screen went black? if so that means when you tried to play a game your xbox 360 got flagged.
Yeah it did go black, that when I ran xVal a few days later and it said SecData clean. I also was reading about that and someone said if you get a black screen you're fine, but if you get disk unreadable then you're flagged.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it did go black, that when I ran xVal a few days later and it said SecData clean. I also was reading about that and someone said if you get a black screen you're fine, but if you get disk unreadable then you're flagged.

No, it was if you get black screen, it delays the flagging, not stopping it

II injections

II injections

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been console banned before. Its gutting but funny i think lol

X

x The Modder x

The Jtager
Reaction score
Sin$
me to i didnt stealth patch and i went online with the cod5 iso mods one of the first people to do it to.

Pisces

Pisces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it was if you get black screen, it delays the flagging, not stopping it

No. You are wrong. If you are on iXtreme LT+ 1.1 and get a black screen, if you remove the game within the first 3 minutes then you do not get flagged at all. After the 3 minute period, you will proceed to get flagged as if running an AP25 present burned game on iXtreme LT.

Top Bottom
Login
Register