My world of warcraft private server! [ Free, overpowered gear, starter gear! ]

• Thread starter Dj Crazy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,703
D

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join because we need players! I've put a lot of time and effort into this server, and I would some people to come so it can truly be appreciated!

You only need to have hamachi and then your in! Send me a chat message on hamachi and we can discuss your account, and in-game status.

(First three to join get to make a FREE piece of custom gear on wow-v that only they can have!)

Hamachi ID: OverpoweredWoW
Hamachi Password : 123456

Join now! You won't regret it!

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
I've always wanted to play WoW. Maybe I should join.... What specs do I need to run it on my Pc?

L

lee74saurus r3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just joined, nobody's on?

D

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you actually connect to the server? I joined on Hamachi, but have no idea what to do after that....I'm totally new to the whole "Hamachi private server" thing.

P

SuRTiFy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You probably need a RealmList to his server

B

BO2HaCkZ778

Reaction score
How do i sign in to the private server from my WoW launcher?

B

Bayzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you actually connect to the server? I joined on Hamachi, but have no idea what to do after that....I'm totally new to the whole "Hamachi private server" thing.
How do i sign in to the private server from my WoW launcher?
Once connected to hamachi, the admin(s) will have to create the account information for you. They will likely add it to a SQL database once you give them the log in information you want. Once the account is created, then you will have to modify your realmlist. The admin(s) may have kept the IP as the log in server, or they may have used a Dynamic DNS and registered the IP to that DNS.

B

Bayzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always wanted to play WoW. Maybe I should join.... What specs do I need to run it on my Pc?
To be honest, you don't need over-the-top specs to run WoW. My laptop currently has 2GB of RAM and a terrible graphics card. If I put the video settings on lowest, and put it in windowed mode, then I can usually average 30-40FPS depending on the population areas. If there are lots of people then it may slow right down. I can usually group with 5 people, but 10 people lags me beyond belief. If you are just trying out the game, and are not a perfectionist, then you should be able to run it fine.

B

Bayzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't notice 2011 was the first posting... my bad

S

shortyshort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're going to play WoW for the first time, I would not suggest playing a private server first, go to the real deal, learn the ropes, then go around to private servers.

I

iiJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What patch is it on?

Damn i just realized this is an old post.

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Join because we need players! I've put a lot of time and effort into this server, and I would some people to come so it can truly be appreciated!

You only need to have hamachi and then your in! Send me a chat message on hamachi and we can discuss your account, and in-game status.

(First three to join get to make a FREE piece of custom gear on wow-v that only they can have!)

Hamachi ID: OverpoweredWoW
Hamachi Password : 123456

Join now! You won't regret it!

That doesn't seem too fair to me. Letting people make insanely overpowered gear...just for them and no one else...I highly suggest you take that out and give them some donor gear or something. It's too bad I just bought a new laptop and didn't reinstall WoW on it, otherwise I would have offered to help you compile your db and make smart_script and stuff...either way, good luck with your server :biggrin:

N

N4mechang3x

Reaction score
This server won't be a hit, forget it man.
You should remove the Hamachi before there are people joining your server.

Good luck anyways.

T

tick72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn this server is so much fun, i just cant stop playing it..

N

nicholsonleo

Reaction score
You seems too orthodox !!

Top Bottom