N

nusoup

Reaction score
Too sick.

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks nice.... To expensive and too time consuming for me to do though.

V

vCHECKv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome :biggrin: If I did that all that antifreeze would go all over my jtag :/

mojopanel

OOGauge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much longer do you rekon your 360 lats compeared to a non watercooled

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats Really Awesome. I Want to water cool my 360.. how much did it cost to do?

XsV161

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
Thats Really Awesome. I Want to water cool my 360.. how much did it cost to do?

If you read the first page, he said about $200.

I recommend external liquid cooling. It's cheaper and more efficient. I tried doing an internal, but I ran out of money as it is very hard to find the correct parts and sizes to prevent leaks. I've already spent $300 easily and need about $75 more because of all the parts and sizes I went through.

External = Easy, cheaper, lower temperatures, more GPM (gallons per minute), looks big and bulky.

Internal = Hard, expensive, higher temperatures, less GPM, looks clean and sexy :smile:.

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I recommend external liquid cooling. It's cheaper and more efficient. I tried doing an internal, but I ran out of money as it is very hard to find the correct parts and sizes to prevent leaks. I've already spent $300 easily and need about $75 more because of all the parts and sizes I went through.

External = Easy, cheaper, lower temperatures, more GPM (gallons per minute), looks big and bulky.

Internal = Hard, expensive, higher temperatures, less GPM, looks clean and sexy :smile:.
You should just swap that out into an lian li case, it would be easier for all internal and would cool more efficient.

This Box also has problems. 1/4 ID, That res, pump, rad combo is horrible. The Rad in the enclosure is a single pass, the pump is extremely week, pumping low GPM. From what I see, your loop has a kink in it. I could go on, but I rather not.
Hopefully you have reworked your all internal setup that I criticized in the past.

-Smores

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
You should just swap that out into an lian li case, it would be easier for all internal and would cool more efficient.

This Box also has problems. 1/4 ID, That res, pump, rad combo is horrible. The Rad in the enclosure is a single pass, the pump is extremely week, pumping low GPM. From what I see, your loop has a kink in it. I could go on, but I rather not.
Hopefully you have reworked your all internal setup that I criticized in the past.

-Smores
well the lian li case is extremely bulky, the kink isnt there when its closed and assembled, the all in one pump/rap/res runs perfectly fine nice and cool i dont have exact temps as this build is old.

xMechgamerx123x

xMechgamerx123x

Enthusiast
Reaction score

R U sayin the stuffs I bought from u is leakey/incomplete? lol jk
and btw why didn't you use the custom waterblock made for the 360 specifically?

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well the lian li case is extremely bulky, the kink isnt there when its closed and assembled, the all in one pump/rap/res runs perfectly fine nice and cool i dont have exact temps as this build is old.
Yes, the lian-li case is bulky, but saves alot of frustration. But I actually was referring to XsV161's setup.
I wasn't sure it did or not(Kinking), figured it wouldn't as your Coupling/Quick Disconnects look in place and where it would be closing at. Anti-Kink Coils are nice, but sometimes a plain ol' zip-tie will work just as good.
I'm surprised that it runs cool with that all-in-one setup, especially with the console being a Xenon revision. In my opinion though, that all in one is a waste of money, I wouldn't use a 1/4 ID at all. I mean I might consider it on a Jasper if I was to absolutely need to, as they tend to run in mid 40's to 50 degrees Celsius, with standard active air cooling. Can't dismiss the fact that we are talking about an older, discontinued kit. I would also suggest using the XSPC block, if your still using the Koolance block set.

[EDIT] I would also suggest using Artic MX-3 or MX-4(When its being sold) over Artic Silver 5, your temperatures will drop a few degrees. [EDIT]

-Smores

Top Bottom
Login
Register