Xbox 360 My Ultimate Team (soon)

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am hoping to make this team:
http://www.futhead.com/12/squad/23502

As you can see it is pretty cheap to almost every except me, 30K ish. Had the game a few weeks but not been over 7K coins. So im asking if anyone would help me out and gift me one of the players or a few coins :smile:

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Play the 1k tourney(offline version) .win that there,s 3k.avoid spending any funds on gold packs they will 90 percent of the time give you junk .I know iv bought over 250 of them (ergo why I have only 58k )I got the 58k from bronze packs .full squad fitness card pays for the next one
Plus the junk .put every player you find in the pack up for auction it is amazing what some put value on ..

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Play the 1k tourney(offline version) .win that there,s 3k.avoid spending any funds on gold packs they will 90 percent of the time give you junk .I know iv bought over 250 of them (ergo why I have only 58k )I got the 58k from bronze packs .full squad fitness card pays for the next one
Plus the junk .put every player you find in the pack up for auction it is amazing what some put value on ..

Thankyou for your reply.

I only have 3 players, should i just make a bronze team? but they're the worth and im not very good?

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Forlan is incredible, glad to see you've got your eye on him. I'd recommend someone faster than Saha though, otherwise you won't be able to get to those through balls as often. I'd give you my Forlan but I love him too much, his long shots are mind blowing.

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Forlan is incredible, glad to see you've got your eye on him. I'd recommend someone faster than Saha though, otherwise you won't be able to get to those through balls as often. I'd give you my Forlan but I love him too much, his long shots are mind blowing.

Okay so forlan is a must. Who could i replace Saha for? It is complicated as its a hybrid squad attempt. Researched it for ages how to make one, hopefully ill be able to make this soon.

Anyway for the striker, he has to be from the same team as the CM (in this case Spurs).

So ill have to replace the striker and the right CM. Also the CM has to be in the barlcays so walcott keeps 9 chem.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so forlan is a must. Who could i replace Saha for? It is complicated as its a hybrid squad attempt. Researched it for ages how to make one, hopefully ill be able to make this soon.

Anyway for the striker, he has to be from the same team as the CM (in this case Spurs).

So ill have to replace the striker and the right CM. Also the CM has to be in the barlcays so walcott keeps 9 chem.
In that case I suggest Defoe and maybe Lennon if you can find him cheap.

Defoe has the Clinical Finisher trait which makes him particulalry effective within 25 yards, so that would go very well with Forlans long shots.
Lennon may be expensive because he has such good pace, his crossing is average at best I'd say, and he has 4 star skill moves. I'm not too sure what Kranjkar is like on FIFA 12, so you might want to look him up.

Lennon and Defoe are both from Spurs as well, so your chemistry should benefit as well, and they are both English.

EDIT: I think Lennon is actually RM so you may have to allow expenses for a conversion card if you want to go that route.

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In that case I suggest Defoe and maybe Lennon if you can find him cheap.

Defoe has the Clinical Finisher trait which makes him particulalry effective within 25 yards, so that would go very well with Forlans long shots.
Lennon may be expensive because he has such good pace, his crossing is average at best I'd say, and he has 4 star skill moves. I'm not too sure what Kranjkar is like on FIFA 12, so you might want to look him up.

Lennon and Defoe are both from Spurs as well, so your chemistry should benefit as well, and they are both English.

Okay so i will keep defoe in mind.

I can change the CM remember, he just needs to be in the PREM and have a ST on the same team.

Anyone like to help me out with even 1 player? 4-4-2 formation :smile:

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so i will keep defoe in mind.

I can change the CM remember, he just needs to be in the PREM and have a ST on the same team.

Anyone like to help me out with even 1 player? 4-4-2 formation :smile:
The only player from the Barclays Prem I have spare is Anderson, and that's in 3-4-1-2 I think.

If you got Defoe you wouldn't even need to get rid of Parker or Walcott surely?

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only player from the Barclays Prem I have spare is Anderson, and that's in 3-4-1-2 I think.

If you got Defoe you wouldn't even need to get rid of Parker or Walcott surely?

Yep, i just never really thought highly of defoe. I will get him though as i could still keep saha as a sub and help save money

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, i just never really thought highly of defoe. I will get him though as i could still keep saha as a sub and help save money
Defoe was very good on FIFA 11, but I've always been biased to Defoe. If i'm right, you need two English players from the Barclays Prem who play for the same team, one as a ST and one in CM?

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Defoe was very good on FIFA 11, but I've always been biased to Defoe. If i'm right, you need two English players from the Barclays Prem who play for the same team, one as a ST and one in CM?
Well no? Because saha and parker have 9 chemistry, different nationality but same team. That is what i need same team but the team has to be in the prem for walcott to have 9 chemistry.

Hope that makes sense.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well no? Because saha and parker have 9 chemistry, different nationality but same team. That is what i need same team but the team has to be in the prem for walcott to have 9 chemistry.

Hope that makes sense.
Oh of course, sorry, my bad.
In that case I'd say Hernandez and Anderson would be a good pair. It might be a bit expensive with 4-4-2 formations, but I'm happy to give you Anderson if you can get a 4-4-2 card for him.

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh of course, sorry, my bad.
In that case I'd say Hernandez and Anderson would be a good pair. It might be a bit expensive with 4-4-2 formations, but I'm happy to give you Anderson if you can get a 4-4-2 card for him.

I will take note of that combination. You would be best keeping Anderson, a 4-4-2 card cost like 6K right?

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I will take note of that combination. You would be best keeping Anderson, a 4-4-2 card cost like 6K right?
Yeah, but Anderson in 4-4-2 could set you back about 9k I'd imagine. Not sure about Hernandez. Just play about with the filters and go through Barclays Prem teams, it's how I found a few gems for my Serie A team,

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but Anderson in 4-4-2 could set you back about 9k I'd imagine. Not sure about Hernandez. Just play about with the filters and go through Barclays Prem teams, it's how I found a few gems for my Serie A team,

Hmm 9K, maybe hernandez and anderson would be a combination i get after i make the team first and earn some coins.
Thankyou for your suggestions, they have really helped.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm 9K, maybe hernandez and anderson would be a combination i get after i make the team first and earn some coins.
Thankyou for your suggestions, they have really helped.
Sounds like a good idea.

If you still want Anderson later on, just send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register