What's new

Xbox 360 My Ultimate Team (soon)

Z

zZ Boosie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and im just saying i personally think that Luiz is the best defender in the game. And ive had them all.

Z

zZ Boosie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no its fine im feeling nice today and im doing good in fifa. ha. and yes personally i believe so and so does everyone i play with we all think Luiz is the best CB in the game only better defender is Dani Alves but hes on a whole other level. just post a bronze player for 25k BIN and send me all the players info i will buy it.

LxJxB

LxJxB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no its fine im feeling nice today and im doing good in fifa. ha. and yes personally i believe so and so does everyone i play with we all think Luiz is the best CB in the game only better defender is Dani Alves but hes on a whole other level. just post a bronze player for 25k BIN and send me all the players info i will buy it.

Thankyou. Going to add you to my friends, once i have this team, start making it back if you want it, its yours.

The player is Malcuit, French, Ligue 2, AS Monaco, RW, 3-4-2-1

Z

zZ Boosie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bought him. and its fine for now at least. i doubt ill need coins soon.

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
and im just saying i personally think that Luiz is the best defender in the game. And ive had them all.
Based on prices he is the best ... only people i've had who defend better are IF Chiellini - IF Silva - IF Samuel and IF 87 Ramos