What's new

Discussion My ultimate goal

X

XeDKbeta1

Reaction score
Sin$
i have been playing video games since i was born, ive always wanted to have the newest console before it comes out and i usually knew everything before anyone else. now i don't play games as much, and now the thing i want more than a ferrari , more than a mansion, more then a trip to spain, more than free beer, is a xbox 360 dev kit!!!!! and there's one on ebay right now

These devices are so cool, they just send shivers down my spine, I won't settle for nothin less than an xbox 360 xedk beta 1 and it better be on good condition. i've been saving up for a while now lol.

you don't really play games on them. my understanding is you can play different version of games. never tried one though.

thats my ultimate goal, whats yours?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
nothin less than an xbox 360 xedk beta 1 and it better be on good condition. i've been saving up for a while now lol
They are awesome consoles. Hard as hell to come by. Besides mine I only know of two others.
you don't really play games on them. my understanding is you can play different version of games. never tried one though
Well, you can use XDK's to play alpha builds of games. An XeDK Beta 1 though can only play Beta 1 xex's, so not all builds of games will run on them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register